Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Current members of the CBC who you are too lazy to acknowledge...where the fukk are they?

These are the people who are supposed to be writing our laws. :stopitslime:

Members of the caucus during the 114th Congress[edit]
Officers of the 114th Congress

During the 114th Congress (2015–present), the CBC has 1 Senator, 43 voting Representatives and 2 non-voting Delegates as members:[10]

Senate
Senator
Party State
Cory Booker Democratic New Jersey
House
Representative
Party State – Congressional District
Alma Adams Democratic North Carolina12th
Karen Bass Democratic California37th
Joyce Beatty Democratic Ohio3rd
Sanford Bishop Democratic Georgia2nd
Corrine Brown Democratic Florida5th
G. K. Butterfield Democratic North Carolina – 1st
André Carson Democratic Indiana7th
Yvette Clarke Democratic New York9th
William Lacy Clay, Jr. Democratic Missouri1st
Emanuel Cleaver Democratic Missouri – 5th
Jim Clyburn Democratic South Carolina6th
John Conyers, Jr.Dean Democratic Michigan13th
Elijah Cummings Democratic Maryland7th
Danny K. Davis Democratic Illinois7th
Donna Edwards Democratic Maryland – 4th
Keith Ellison Democratic Minnesota5th
Chaka Fattah Democratic Pennsylvania2nd
Marcia Fudge Democratic Ohio – 11th
Al Green Democratic Texas9th
Alcee Hastings Democratic Florida – 20th
Hakeem Jeffries Democratic New York – 8th
Eddie Bernice Johnson Democratic Texas – 30th
Hank Johnson Democratic Georgia – 4th
Robin Kelly Democratic Illinois – 2nd
Brenda Lawrence Democratic Michigan – 14th
Barbara Lee Democratic California – 13th
Sheila Jackson Lee Democratic Texas – 18th
John Lewis Democratic Georgia – 5th
Mia Love Republican Utah4th
Gregory Meeks Democratic New York – 5th
Gwen Moore Democratic Wisconsin4th
Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton Democratic District of ColumbiaAt-large
(non voting congressional delegate)
Donald Payne, Jr. Democratic New Jersey10th
Delegate Stacey Plaskett Democratic U.S. Virgin IslandsAt-large
(non voting congressional delegate)
Charles Rangel Democratic New York – 13th
Cedric Richmond Democratic Louisiana2nd
Bobby Rush Democratic Illinois – 1st
Bobby Scott Democratic Virginia3rd
David Scott Democratic Georgia – 13th
Terri Sewell Democratic Alabama7th
Bennie Thompson Democratic Mississippi2nd
Marc Veasey Democratic Texas – 33rd
Maxine Waters Democratic California – 35th
Bonnie Watson Coleman Democratic New Jersey – 12th
Frederica Wilson Democratic Florida – 24th

Its like debating with a 5 year old who is insisting that Santa Clause is real :snoop:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've already explained this.

Bush did the same shyt Obama did. He asked the DoJ to investigate.

THATS IT.

Sometimes they charge. Sometimes they don't charge.

Period.
That's not enough, he was more responsive on the protest than the race soldiers. That's how I know you are a mark.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its like debating with a 5 year old who is insisting that Santa Clause is real :snoop:
I want obama to do something. :troll: but voting is stupid :troll: why would i ever talk to the black people who make laws? :troll: White supremacists just gonna outsmart us :troll: Why you keep telling me to change the laws? :troll: Things are bad for black people, don't you see? :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's not enough, he was more responsive on the protest than the race soldiers. That's how I know you are a mark.
The president can't endorse riots you clown.

Bush even said the same shyt during the rodney king riots. Go look at the video:

1. he tasked the DoJ to look into the case

2. he asked for people to stop rioting

Some of you all aren't equipped to have this convo.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The president can't endorse riots you clown.

Bush even said the same shyt during the rodney king riots. Go look at the video:

1. he tasked the DoJ to look into the case

2. he asked for people to stop rioting

Some of you all aren't equipped to have this convo.
He called them thugs. You have a white supremacist views on shyt. That revisionist history thing.

He never pressed the race soldiers once. Not once. Bush Sr did.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He called them thugs. You have a white supremacist views on shyt. That revisionist history thing.

Bush Sr did the same thing Obama did. He asked for an investigation with the DoJ.

George Bush: Address to the Nation on the Civil Disturbances in Los Angeles, California

But the verdict Wednesday was not the end of the process. The Department of Justice had started its own investigation immediately after the Rodney King incident and was monitoring the State investigation and trial. And so let me tell you what actions we are taking on the Federal level to ensure that justice is served.

Within one hour of the verdict, I directed the Justice Department to move into high gear on its own independent criminal investigation into the case. And next, on Thursday, five Federal prosecutors were on their way to Los Angeles. Our Justice Department has consistently demonstrated its ability to investigate fully a matter like this.

Since 1988, the Justice Department has successfully prosecuted over 100 law enforcement officials for excessive violence. I am confident that in this case, the Department of Justice will act as it should. Federal grand jury action is underway today in Los Angeles. Subpoenas are being issued. Evidence is being reviewed. The Federal effort in this case will be expeditious, and it will be fair. It will not be driven by mob violence but by respect for due process and the rule of law.

You don't know jack shyt :mjlol: :camby:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL

Wasn't the worst thing. Dude pulled some dog whistle stuff immediately after talking about "certain communities have problems with law enforcement." in a prerogative manner.:francis:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My grandfather was a black panther :mjlol:... Check my resume & see what I do in thnot communities out here...

Emotional ass herb
These dudes are addicted to proving to others how much they understand the situation, but come up short on solutions.

In reality, we're all on the same side...but theyre too immature to be able to be apart of the solution.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I want obama to do something. :troll: but voting is stupid :troll: why would i ever talk to the black people who make laws? :troll: White supremacists just gonna outsmart us :troll: Why you keep telling me to change the laws? :troll: Things are bad for black people, don't you see? :troll:

Be a idiot who can't see that every single aspect of politics is corrupted and has been for the last several decades.

Or better yet be a dumb shyt who doesn't understand the concept of white supremacy and that we effectively lost the war decades ago when the War on Drugs effectively was waged against our black men which effectively destroyed the black family unit.

Also be completely oblivious to the hierarchy of American politics and belief in fairy tale shyt like "My voice can still make a difference". Also try to convince people who have long realized the world they live in they are wrong all because your still caught up in this fantasy that Obama's black skin gives him some sort of impunity from black criticism because its the crab in the barrel syndrome, even though he has consistently gone after Black and Muslim ran countries all to protect white domination of the US dollar, the very thing that is used to keep your dumb ass enslaved in the first place.

Please stop dumb ass nikka, your an embarrassment to "black awareness"

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
It looks like it was a Black officer

Brent Vinson

victim-officer.jpg

:francis:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
My grandfather was a black panther :mjlol:... Check my resume & see what I do in thnot communities out here...

Emotional ass herb

Then your grandfather should piss on you for your naïve homo ass bullshyt. FOH. "Check my resume" I want to be President too one day, how dare you talk about Obama, he is a black god" :martin:.

Obama is the first black President. Ask yourself, how did that help black people? Around the world or in the country you live in? Nobody said he had to be pro militant negro number 1. But how did his presidency affect your race as a whole? And be truthful. Stop with the safe talk and keep it all the way real.