The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol

I know,

Dude needs to understand it's a game within the game that is being played against black folks.

I suggest him read this book called "Sundown Towns" and he'll find his answers in there or The New Jim Crow.

That'll break up his whole outlook on how he thinks this game is being played
Ain't nothing going on in Michelle Alexander's book that doesn't revolve around enforcing the LAW. No matter how racist, selective, or targeted. Laws are written and enforced at the end of the day.

You can't keep talking about LAW without talking about LAW MAKING.

Ya'll ain't telling me shyt I don't know about how fukked up the situation is....but ya'll can't keep fooling people with the lack of answers ya'll got.

YOU DONT HAVE ANSWERS...ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bougie negros, so how do we control our communities.

"Remove guns and drugs and get them jobs." But the jobs aren't coming, the white supremacist control that and they control the community. The minute you bring something of value, the white supremacist harass you with the local government till you leave. Also where do guns and drugs come from? It damn sure ain't Compton.

"Well, you know what, Black folks just need Jesus, Jesus would stop drugs and guns and if they pray enough, they will get a job. I know it."

OR if they atheist like Napoleon

"Well we need to get together as a community and fight the people oppressing us"

But they have military grade weapons, access to all of our food channels and they know we are sitting ducks

"You need strong men, that's all you need, see Sparta"

Contelpro in place to prevent another Sparta.

"Stop being pessimistic, p*ssy!"

What are you fighting?

"I am in school and I got things I am doing"

So we are not worth dying for?

"I didn't say that"

What are you planning on doing to end white supremacy

"Well you know, I will outsmart the white supremacist, condemn them on Twitter and have sex with white women"

:wtf:
You ain't did shyt here but list complaints.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There seriously needs to be a conversation on how voting has become part of the culture of poverty thesis.:francis:

Sick and tired of people on here and in the real world telling black people to vote and then move the goalposts when that doesn't work like its supposed too.
Voting would work if people stopped being lazy citizens.

Democracy ain't some "set it and forget it" bullshyt...you keep asking for easy options. AIn't nothing out here cheap, or easy, or simple.

Voting is merely the legal record.

You want cops to be indicted? Change the laws for the statues under which they can be indicted.

You want cops to have police brutality investigated by third parties? Change the laws to permit the creation of such agencies.

You keep missing the fukking point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ohhh:

We need a complete overhaul in this country. Everything from our national anthem to our Universities, to the gotdamn police have roots in Slavery. Even Wall Street was a slave market in its early days. Everything that is considered sacred in America has the stain of slavery on it and blacks need to be more vocal about protesting all of it. We also need to start pushing our own history narratives. South Carolina has always been, since antebellum days, a majority black state. So why in the hell is it only known for its confederate history and not black history? We have let whites dictate shyt in this country for too long..
another captain obvious out here saying shyt 99% of black people already know...yeah...no fukking shyt...what you got to offer besides another piece of half-assed analysis?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mods can we ban @ThreeLetterAgency from the site?
Why? Cause you can't handle actual solutions and constructive criticism?

You all argue like spoiled, unsuccessful children. Its probably why 99% of your comments in here ain't been about shyt else but how bad we got it.

What we gonna do about it besides you reading about how fukked up things are?

Don't you get tired of posting stats?

Whats your fukking solutions????

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@ThreeLetterAgency starting to sound like the white supremacists.
You keep deflecting cause you ain't got shyt to say.

You keep asking for Obama to use legislative measures to "fix" this...

Well Obama can't just prosecute people on a whim. Thats the DoJ's part. And thats even after an investigation...We don't live in a dictatorship.

Obama can't just write laws, cause executive orders often don't last past a particular time and future presidents can just overturn them instead of congress repealing a particular law.

Obama can't just "charge" someone with something. Or lock them up.

You want a legislative answer to this? Ask why none of the CBC has done shyt for you in the last 8 years.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
sounds like a legislative issue. :sas1:

Guess who doesn't write laws? :sas2:

You want all of the outcomes, with none of the effort of input. :stopitslime:

control congress dummy. You keep asking for laws that ain't on the books, and Obama ain't in a position to write'em.

Not even ya boy Bernie has the balls to do that.

The
sounds like a legislative issue. :sas1:

Guess who doesn't write laws? :sas2:

You want all of the outcomes, with none of the effort of input. :stopitslime:

control congress dummy. You keep asking for laws that ain't on the books, and Obama ain't in a position to write'em.

Not even ya boy Bernie has the balls to do that.

The point you PEON is the FEDERAL government is not doing anything to help the situation. Obama is not expected to do shyt because he is not in control. All the other dikk sucking bullshyt your talking about is lacking an actual point. Your are an analytical idiot who swears by what your told because thinking outside the box is to hard for you to accomplish.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The

The point you PEON is the FEDERAL government is not doing anything to help the situation. Obama is not expected to do shyt because he is not in control. All the other dikk sucking bullshyt your talking about is lacking an actual point. Your are an analytical idiot who swears by what your told because thinking outside the box is to hard for you to accomplish.

And so far you've yet to convey one clean answer your damn self. Just shyt talking and telling everyone how much they don't know while really exposing yourself to not shyt

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You keep deflecting cause you ain't got shyt to say.

You keep asking for Obama to use legislative measures to "fix" this...

Well Obama can't just prosecute people on a whim. Thats the DoJ's part. And thats even after an investigation...We don't live in a dictatorship.

Obama can't just write laws, cause executive orders often don't last past a particular time and future presidents can just overturn them instead of congress repealing a particular law.

Obama can't just "charge" someone with something. Or lock them up.

You want a legislative answer to this? Ask why none of the CBC has done shyt for you in the last 8 years.
Obama can put pressure on them like Bush Sr. Sadly Bush did more on a black man getting beat than Obama for Black men getting killed. Obama was lax and only came for show and when it was time for action, blue lives matter law. For Blacks, thugs and looters. Damn, he's more harsh than Trump.

I don't ask him for shyt other than to fight. I just want someone with a backbone and not Cam Newton stepfather. Anytime I hear Blacks have made progress I laugh as all data says that collectively, Blacks are worse off in the survival areas than in 1960. But we got a iPhone right?

Obama can do a lot. He does for LBGT, he does for migrants, he does for Latinos. He does nothing for Blacks collectively. Even his HBCU loan was some bullshyt. He allow other Universities that were "minority" based to also get it. It fukked a lot of Black schools up and many are still paying the price till this day. Disgusting, even Bush Jr didn't do that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The

Current members of the CBC who you are too lazy to acknowledge...where the fukk are they?

These are the people who are supposed to be writing our laws. :stopitslime:

Members of the caucus during the 114th Congress[edit]
Officers of the 114th Congress

During the 114th Congress (2015–present), the CBC has 1 Senator, 43 voting Representatives and 2 non-voting Delegates as members:[10]

Senate
Senator
Party State
Cory Booker Democratic New Jersey
House
Representative
Party State – Congressional District
Alma Adams Democratic North Carolina12th
Karen Bass Democratic California37th
Joyce Beatty Democratic Ohio3rd
Sanford Bishop Democratic Georgia2nd
Corrine Brown Democratic Florida5th
G. K. Butterfield Democratic North Carolina – 1st
André Carson Democratic Indiana7th
Yvette Clarke Democratic New York9th
William Lacy Clay, Jr. Democratic Missouri1st
Emanuel Cleaver Democratic Missouri – 5th
Jim Clyburn Democratic South Carolina6th
John Conyers, Jr.Dean Democratic Michigan13th
Elijah Cummings Democratic Maryland7th
Danny K. Davis Democratic Illinois7th
Donna Edwards Democratic Maryland – 4th
Keith Ellison Democratic Minnesota5th
Chaka Fattah Democratic Pennsylvania2nd
Marcia Fudge Democratic Ohio – 11th
Al Green Democratic Texas9th
Alcee Hastings Democratic Florida – 20th
Hakeem Jeffries Democratic New York – 8th
Eddie Bernice Johnson Democratic Texas – 30th
Hank Johnson Democratic Georgia – 4th
Robin Kelly Democratic Illinois – 2nd
Brenda Lawrence Democratic Michigan – 14th
Barbara Lee Democratic California – 13th
Sheila Jackson Lee Democratic Texas – 18th
John Lewis Democratic Georgia – 5th
Mia Love Republican Utah4th
Gregory Meeks Democratic New York – 5th
Gwen Moore Democratic Wisconsin4th
Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton Democratic District of ColumbiaAt-large
(non voting congressional delegate)
Donald Payne, Jr. Democratic New Jersey10th
Delegate Stacey Plaskett Democratic U.S. Virgin IslandsAt-large
(non voting congressional delegate)
Charles Rangel Democratic New York – 13th
Cedric Richmond Democratic Louisiana2nd
Bobby Rush Democratic Illinois – 1st
Bobby Scott Democratic Virginia3rd
David Scott Democratic Georgia – 13th
Terri Sewell Democratic Alabama7th
Bennie Thompson Democratic Mississippi2nd
Marc Veasey Democratic Texas – 33rd
Maxine Waters Democratic California – 35th
Bonnie Watson Coleman Democratic New Jersey – 12th
Frederica Wilson Democratic Florida – 24th

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama can put pressure on them like Bush Sr. Sadly Bush did more on a black man getting beat than Obama for Black men getting killed. Obama was lax and only came for show and when it was time for action, blue lives matter law. For Blacks, thugs and looters. Damn, he's more harsh than Trump.

I don't ask him for shyt other than to fight. I just want someone with a backbone and not Cam Newton stepfather. Anytime I hear Blacks have made progress I laugh as all data says that collectively, Blacks are worse off in the survival areas than in 1960. But we got a iPhone right?

Obama can do a lot. He does for LBGT, he does for migrants, he doesn't for Latinos. He does nothing for Blacks collectively. Even his HBCU loan was some bullshyt. He allow other Universities that were "minority" based to also get it. It fukked a lot of Black schools up and many are still paying the price till this day. Disgusting, even Bush Jr didn't do that.
I've already explained this.

Bush did the same shyt Obama did. He asked the DoJ to investigate.

THATS IT.

Sometimes they charge. Sometimes they don't charge.

Period.