Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

I'm a c00n because the family allegedly told a bold face lie on social media?

Tulsa shyt I'm legit enraged about but this Charlotte shyt is looking :patrice:

nikkas jumping the gun just like that shyt in Baltimore County with that black chick :pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I've stated this on here before when folks say "blacks should get out and vote"

I'll sum it up to this and let it sink in.

It's hard to vote when most of black ppl are felons..

Felons can't vote, nor sit on jurors
First of all, most black people are not felons. I have no idea where you got that from.

Secondly, not all states take away the right to vote forever. In most states voting rights are restricted while incarcerated and are then automatically restored upon full completion of sentence (including parole and/or probation periods). There are only 9 states where voting rights are not automatically restored and an ex-c0n would have to go to court to try and get those rights re-instated.

It is the same for serving on a jury. There is no blanket rule that ex-cons are not allowed to serve on a jury.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all kats listen to 1380 Atlanta they got a sista who was an eye witness breaking the whole incident down.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Paradise50

..USE some DAMN COMMON SENSE...

If what you said is true, then why are the cops hesitant to release footage of the incident? If what happened works in their favor wouldnt you think they would be quick to release it?

secondly there were OTHERS besides the family who confirmed the guy was disabled and always went there waiting for a school bus to drop off his kid while reading. Another guy said this on a different live stream.....so it was a regular thing he did...not something that was just made up....[/QUOTE]

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all kats listen to 1380 Atlanta they got a sista who was an eye witness breaking the whole incident down.

thanks breh...let me hurry up and listen to 1380 atlanta while i live in New York...smh thecoli.com yall

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
@Paradise50

..USE some DAMN COMMON SENSE...

If what you said is true, then why are the cops hesitant to release footage of the incident? If what happened works in their favor wouldnt you think they would be quick to release it?

secondly there were OTHERS besides the family who confirmed the guy was disabled and always went there waiting for a school bus to drop off his kid while reading. Another guy said this on a different live stream.....so it was a regular thing he did...not something that was just made up....
[/QUOTE]

officer that shot didn't have a body cam but if other officers were around then we'll wait and see what releases :patrice:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
I keep telling these boys... :snoop:

@OneManGang @kingofnyc @8WON6 @FruitOfTheVale @GhostKiD @NicotineLakes @RichieRich @earl n water @Vincenzo_Corleone @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank

Obama has spoken about every major incident of police brutality against blacks. Check the fukking tape.

You want Obama to do things that he can NOT do legally.

You want him to force LOCAL DAs to file charges? Thats not HIS job. He literally can't do that.

Ya'll don't understand how the federal government works, or what the POTUS can or can not do within the confines of the law.

Thats why the onus rests LOCAL levels of government and thousands of components that failed the Tulsa community. If you're asking Obama....who is busy meeting world leaders today at the United Nations, handling global problems today, to comment on this terrible event in Tulsa....just like he commented on these:

... then you truly don't understand what the fukk being a POTUS means and what it entails

Obama has to speak on cops who are killed in the line of duty, every bit as much, as he has spoken about police brutality and held committees on police reform, issued limitations on the militarization of law enforcement, had the DoJ stop building for-profit prisons

...issued reforms to call for body cameras on federal law enforcement:

Held a task force on police reform and issued mandates to help reform law enforcement:

FIRST POTUS to visit a prison to talk about criminal justice reform:

Obama has literally pardoned more people than the last 10 presidents...combined.

Obama has BEEN out here helping black boys

Obama can't fill every fukking pot hole.

Obama can't serve on every law enforcement force or take part in every traffic stop.

Change is fukking difficult.

So get off your ass, and hold your LOCAL administrators to account instead of letting them fail you.

Obama has NOT failed us.

Our local, more important leadership, has failed us.

IF YOU CAN'T NAME 3 BLACK SENATORS OR REPRESENTATIVES, YOU FAILED YOUR FU&KING COMMUNITY. YOU FAILED ME. YOU FAILED YOUR FAMILY. YOU FAILED YOURSELF. THIS GOVERNMENT SH!T AIN'T "SET IT AND FORGET IT"...ITS HARD FU&KING WORK THAT NEVER ENDS. COMMIT TO IT, OR SHUT THE ENTIRE FU&K UP.

:myman:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I keep telling these boys... :snoop:

@OneManGang @kingofnyc @8WON6 @FruitOfTheVale @GhostKiD @NicotineLakes @RichieRich @earl n water @Vincenzo_Corleone @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank

Obama has spoken about every major incident of police brutality against blacks. Check the fukking tape.

You want Obama to do things that he can NOT do legally.

You want him to force LOCAL DAs to file charges? Thats not HIS job. He literally can't do that.

Ya'll don't understand how the federal government works, or what the POTUS can or can not do within the confines of the law.

Thats why the onus rests LOCAL levels of government and thousands of components that failed the Tulsa community. If you're asking Obama....who is busy meeting world leaders today at the United Nations, handling global problems today, to comment on this terrible event in Tulsa....just like he commented on these:

... then you truly don't understand what the fukk being a POTUS means and what it entails

Obama has to speak on cops who are killed in the line of duty, every bit as much, as he has spoken about police brutality and held committees on police reform, issued limitations on the militarization of law enforcement, had the DoJ stop building for-profit prisons

...issued reforms to call for body cameras on federal law enforcement:

Held a task force on police reform and issued mandates to help reform law enforcement:

FIRST POTUS to visit a prison to talk about criminal justice reform:

Obama has literally pardoned more people than the last 10 presidents...combined.

Obama has BEEN out here helping black boys

Obama can't fill every fukking pot hole.

Obama can't serve on every law enforcement force or take part in every traffic stop.

Change is fukking difficult.

So get off your ass, and hold your LOCAL administrators to account instead of letting them fail you.

Obama has NOT failed us.

Our local, more important leadership, has failed us.

IF YOU CAN'T NAME 3 BLACK SENATORS OR REPRESENTATIVES, YOU FAILED YOUR FU&KING COMMUNITY. YOU FAILED ME. YOU FAILED YOUR FAMILY. YOU FAILED YOURSELF. THIS GOVERNMENT SH!T AIN'T "SET IT AND FORGET IT"...ITS HARD FU&KING WORK THAT NEVER ENDS. COMMIT TO IT, OR SHUT THE ENTIRE FU&K UP.

nothing hurts more than my peoples shytting on da pres
its your crabs inna barrel mentality at the highest level

i swear.... sometimes i wish my nikka would have lost to mcain

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude let me break ridiculousness of this shyt.

In the Mike Brown case, grand jury Key Witness Sandra McElroy was the nail in the coffin for Mike Brown as the DA made her a star witness in regards to what took place. Now it was later discovered that not only was the lady not anywhere near the scene the DA KNEW THIS, and still allowed her testimony under oath to be used to get Darren Wilson off. This is not a conspiracy, this is fact. No State charge for perjury, no Federal Indictment for the DA or the lady who committed who both committed pejury. Now Sandra was bi-polar, an ex con, and it was known she was lying, but they still proceeded to allow her to testify.

-Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week. (See which police departments were responsible for these deaths)
  • Nearly 1 in 3 black people killed by police in 2015 were identified as unarmed, though the actual number is likely higher due to underreporting
  • 37% of unarmed people killed by police were black in 2015 despite black people being only 13% of the U.S. population
  • Unarmed black people were killed at 5x the rate of unarmed whites in 2015
  • Only 10 of the 102 cases in 2015 where an unarmed black person was killed by police resulted in officer(s) being charged with a crime, and only 2 of these deaths (Matthew Ajibade and Eric Harris) resulted in convictions of officers involved. Only 1 of 2 officers convicted for their involvement in Matthew Ajibade's death received jail time. He was sentenced to 1 year in jail and allowed to serve this time exclusively on weekends. Deputy Bates, who killed Eric Harris, will be sentenced May 31.

-Michael Brown. Walter Scott. Freddie Gray. Tamir Rice. Those are just four of the unarmed black men killed by on-duty police officers in the last year. How many deaths there were in total, surprisingly, no one actually knows. That's because there is no federal law in place that requires every incident of police violence and homicide by a police officer to be collated in one place.

Who's really "circle jerking" here. What you fail to understand, its Obama has no power. Its not him that is affecting any change, while you stupid fukks are sitting around like dumb ass sheep trying to convince us that democracy works, the ones who are way beyond the fukk shyt clearly understand that there is no such thing as Democracy in America. That's the only point Ive been making. But keep telling us how you believe the political system is fair and balanced and who can and can't do what baased on guidelines and regulations. Tell us more of your bullshyt philosophy on being fair and balanced.
sounds like a legislative issue. :sas1:

Guess who doesn't write laws? :sas2:

You want all of the outcomes, with none of the effort of input. :stopitslime:

control congress dummy. You keep asking for laws that ain't on the books, and Obama ain't in a position to write'em.

Not even ya boy Bernie has the balls to do that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do we get there?

I learned while leading movements that this is only .05% of it. The real work is getting the resources and capital to do it. So what is your plan for that. Please take your time. You don't have to have a quick response for a monumental goal.
1. Stop this anti-voting bullshyt. Facing opposition and strife is not the time to become recalcitrant.

2. Become more active legislatively. Put those into power who will write these laws about police brutality.

3. Maintain said legislative legacy.

Its that simple.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I just wanted you (I think you was the one that was saying black ppl should pick better local politicians) as if majority of black ppl are just sleeping under the covers in their bed when voting time comes around. I just wanted you know and see the problem with a bigger lens.

Ppl like yourself who say black ppl should vote and think that is the problem to why these white folks are getting into these local seats. It's bigger than black ppl being able to vote, most can't
You're flat out wrong.

Voting isn't the problem.

Voting is what allows these people to ignore our legislative concerns.

You can't have it both ways.

You're either in the system, or you're getting used by the system.

There is no bigger lens.

Yall want laws, but don't want to get involved in lawmaking. Which is it?