DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
He's doing the Black verison of what about Black on black crime
The goalpost moving goes like this:

"Vote Democrat on every level!":ufdup:
"What about racist white democrat politicians like Rahm and the Cleveland DA?":francis:
"Vote for black democrats then!":ufdup:
"What about bougie black democrats that stab us in the back like the Louisiana reps that voted yea for the bluelivesmatter bill and Ken Thompson?":francis:
"Get your own candidate then.":ufdup:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
He's doing the Black verison of what about Black on black crime.

The soft shoe c00n train:

Why don't y'all just vote more!

If y'all just stop wanting to be athletes and entertainers

Why aren't y'all respecting your Elders, after all they did for you.

We need to control our communities, that is the problem.

If I had a dollar for everytime this was said by a bougie negro I would be a millionaire.

Lol

I know,

Dude needs to understand it's a game within the game that is being played against black folks.

I suggest him read this book called "Sundown Towns" and he'll find his answers in there or The New Jim Crow.

That'll break up his whole outlook on how he thinks this game is being played

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I responded to this dude calling the Charlotte protesters thugs, it was off the cuff and I was pissed off so forgive me.

Really? You're talking a little too reckless about my people. I ain't gonna put up with it.

On one hand you say the 49ers should fire that "POS" Colin Kaepernick for peacefully protesting by taking a knee but then you calling these people rioting thugs. Which is it? You don't get to dictate when people get to protest and how people protest, protests are meant to make people like you uncomfortable. This is what Colin was protesting about, cops are getting away with murder, and other cops are not holding the bad cops accountable. I'm so sick of seeing a cops get on "paid administrative leave" and that's it. I'm tired of being scared that I'm going to become the next hashtag, having a press conference about me, etc. Guarantee if Cruthcher or Lamont-Scott was white, this wouldn't have happened. You have a terrorist taken ALIVE but yet another black man is dead.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Lol

I know,

Dude needs to understand it's a game within the game that is being played against black folks.

I suggest him read this book called "Sundown Towns" and he'll find his answers in there or The New Jim Crow.

That'll break up his whole outlook on how he thinks this game is being played

Breh (and everyone else), just put that dude on ignore. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He won't care about the suggested reading you mentioned. dikkriding Obama and the Dems is his number priority over everything, including logic, actual knowledge and common sense.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bougie negros, so how do we control our communities.

"Remove guns and drugs and get them jobs." But the jobs aren't coming, the white supremacist control that and they control the community. The minute you bring something of value, the white supremacist harass you with the local government till you leave. Also where do guns and drugs come from? It damn sure ain't Compton.

"Well, you know what, Black folks just need Jesus, Jesus would stop drugs and guns and if they pray enough, they will get a job. I know it."

OR if they atheist like Napoleon

"Well we need to get together as a community and fight the people oppressing us"

But they have military grade weapons, access to all of our food channels and they know we are sitting ducks

"You need strong men, that's all you need, see Sparta"

Contelpro in place to prevent another Sparta.

"Stop being pessimistic, p*ssy!"

What are you fighting?

"I am in school and I got things I am doing"

So we are not worth dying for?

"I didn't say that"

What are you planning on doing to end white supremacy

"Well you know, I will outsmart the white supremacist, condemn them on Twitter and have sex with white women"

:wtf:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Everybody ignore this stupid fukk. He tries to talk down to you and when he realizes that you know your shyt he shifts the conversation. nikka went from its all your fault to we need to change the system on one page. Everybody just put him and his big font using ass on ignore. He adds nothing of value. @Qohelet
There seriously needs to be a conversation on how voting has become part of the culture of poverty thesis.:francis:

Sick and tired of people on here and in the real world telling black people to vote and then move the goalposts when that doesn't work like its supposed too.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This is a deflection.

We're having substantive policy discussions. You're circle-jerking populism without any solutions.

Obama has, and only can, ask the DoJ to investigate.
This is a deflection.

We're having substantive policy discussions. You're circle-jerking populism without any solutions.

Obama has, and only can, ask the DoJ to investigate.

Dude let me break ridiculousness of this shyt.

In the Mike Brown case, grand jury Key Witness Sandra McElroy was the nail in the coffin for Mike Brown as the DA made her a star witness in regards to what took place. Now it was later discovered that not only was the lady not anywhere near the scene the DA KNEW THIS, and still allowed her testimony under oath to be used to get Darren Wilson off. This is not a conspiracy, this is fact. No State charge for perjury, no Federal Indictment for the DA or the lady who committed who both committed pejury. Now Sandra was bi-polar, an ex con, and it was known she was lying, but they still proceeded to allow her to testify.

-Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week. (See which police departments were responsible for these deaths)
  • Nearly 1 in 3 black people killed by police in 2015 were identified as unarmed, though the actual number is likely higher due to underreporting
  • 37% of unarmed people killed by police were black in 2015 despite black people being only 13% of the U.S. population
  • Unarmed black people were killed at 5x the rate of unarmed whites in 2015
  • Only 10 of the 102 cases in 2015 where an unarmed black person was killed by police resulted in officer(s) being charged with a crime, and only 2 of these deaths (Matthew Ajibade and Eric Harris) resulted in convictions of officers involved. Only 1 of 2 officers convicted for their involvement in Matthew Ajibade's death received jail time. He was sentenced to 1 year in jail and allowed to serve this time exclusively on weekends. Deputy Bates, who killed Eric Harris, will be sentenced May 31.

-Michael Brown. Walter Scott. Freddie Gray. Tamir Rice. Those are just four of the unarmed black men killed by on-duty police officers in the last year. How many deaths there were in total, surprisingly, no one actually knows. That's because there is no federal law in place that requires every incident of police violence and homicide by a police officer to be collated in one place.

Who's really "circle jerking" here. What you fail to understand, its Obama has no power. Its not him that is affecting any change, while you stupid fukks are sitting around like dumb ass sheep trying to convince us that democracy works, the ones who are way beyond the fukk shyt clearly understand that there is no such thing as Democracy in America. That's the only point Ive been making. But keep telling us how you believe the political system is fair and balanced and who can and can't do what baased on guidelines and regulations. Tell us more of your bullshyt philosophy on being fair and balanced.

invalid

Banned
Daps
The truth shall set us free. They were CREATED to always keep us in check.

Cs3pgATXEAAljze.jpg

:ohhh:

We need a complete overhaul in this country. Everything from our national anthem to our Universities, to the gotdamn police have roots in Slavery. Even Wall Street was a slave market in its early days. Everything that is considered sacred in America has the stain of slavery on it and blacks need to be more vocal about protesting all of it. We also need to start pushing our own history narratives. South Carolina has always been, since antebellum days, a majority black state. So why in the hell is it only known for its confederate history and not black history? We have let whites dictate shyt in this country for too long..

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You want a paid vacation..

go kill a black man on the streets

We'll send you off to nice cabin with witness protection:smugdraper:

:snoop: