Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
What he say now?
Talking about the Silent Majority shyt again.
1d8eb49da48fc4ce0aba4dc9a53c3c80.png

"voiceless majority" which is language of the alt-right. :mjpls:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah @ThreeLetterAgency is trolling. Reported.
Trolling?

TROLLING?! :dead:

Bruh...at what point do we ask...what the fukk is happening in these local communities that ya'll keep asking the federal government to step in for?

Ya'll hate voting...then ya'll want to stay saying obvious shyt about how fukked we are.

Which is it???????????

Obama has done a lot more than I ever expected him too, and since ya'll don't know it, I'll keep reminding you.

He hasn't let us down.

Our local representatives have let us down.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Like gerrymandering doesn't happen, unlike your clown ass, I been in politics on the state and local level. Blacks are heavily controlled locally and the only way that is going to change is if where Black tend to be heavily dense had the dollars backing them and solely them. It was posted here that Blacks are only the majority in like 92 counties and 25 of them are in extremely poor areas in Mississippi. Face the facts, Blacks aren't in counties where they have the majority and most of them are dead poor or heavily controlled by white supremacist unions groups like DeKalb and PG.

You (Really not you) are trying to blame Black people for an issue that truthfully isn't their issue. That's the problem.

I've stated this on here before when folks say "blacks should get out and vote"

I'll sum it up to this and let it sink in.

It's hard to vote when most of black ppl are felons..

Felons can't vote, nor sit on jurors

Blacks get charged with more, and a lot of blacks (majority) can't afford proper legal representation so they take a plea deal, thus admitting to a crime that they may have not even done (this happens a lot) So now they are labeled as a felon. A simple ounce of weed, can make a black male at the age of 14 become a felon..but white male get counseling and get it off their record when they pass the course/class that they are sent to by a judge. The judge just gives us black males a plea deal or some type of work program while in jail, but the end result, you will become a felon.

In these majority black communities which we call "the hood" 45%-65% are felons, let's face it, there are( no majority affluent black neighborhoods) So now Let's breakdown the population in these areas (the hood), you have blacks kids under the age of 18, makes up about 17%-21%, you have the elderly who and mentally ill which prolly makes another 13% - 17% to vote (The mentally/disable are not voting). Now you're left with 20%-26% of blacks in these majority that don't are what you consider your working class, clean record in a sense, but still struggling pay check to pay check..outta that percentile, most hate the gov't, don't trust cops, the ppl that's on the ballot (representative/senator) are not from their neighborhood and are not trying to help improve their conditions and really don't even need their vote thus you don't see them in these parts or the hood, When was the last time you seen a white senator that is running or representative speak/address the hood? I'll wait...Also let me just throw this out there..(well why someone from the "hood" run) well again, take those numbers I gave you, how many "young men" in the hood are growing up with a clean record/ that has went to a good school (because let's be honest, schools in these areas are not the best) are going to run for representative,/senator seat???

What black boy or girl from the Iberville Projects (Projects in New Orleans) or the Treme (7th Ward) is running for a seat at the white house? not that many, so how can we vote for our own, who will appeal to us?

Again, In these areas to try and out vote the whites in that jurisdiction with a 8%-20% of the ppl voting because that's they are truly the only ones that are eligible to vote is asking a lot. You can't do anything with 8% of the pop to vote...

So saying blacks need to vote without knowing the game is silly...

Also, prisons are built in counties with populations that are roughly seeing 2,000-6,000 ppl, and we all know there are no county's where 2,000-6,000 blacks are living (not called the hood), these are your red-necks/white folks for the most part living in these parts of town, but guess what they count the prisoners that are in these prisons towards the county's population, so now that 2,000-6,000 has jumped to 17,000-34,000 given on the size of the prison/detention center. Now you have more ppl which will count for more seats to come out of this jurisdiction. Thus you have more seats on the council ballot etc.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've stated this on here before when folks say "blacks should get out and vote"

I'll sum it up to this and let it sink in.

It's hard to vote when most of black ppl are felons..

Felons can't vote, nor sit on jurors

Blacks get charged with more, and a lot of blacks (majority) can't afford proper legal representation so they take a plea deal, thus admitting to a crime that they may have not even done (this happens a lot) So now they are labeled as a felon. A simple ounce of weed, can make a black male at the age of 14 become a felon..but white male get counseling and get it off their record when they pass the course/class that they are sent to by a judge. The judge just gives us black males a plea deal or some type of work program while in jail, but the end result, you will become a felon.

In these majority black communities which we call "the hood" 45%-65% are felons, let's face it, there are( no majority affluent black neighborhoods) So now Let's breakdown the population in these areas (the hood), you have blacks kids under the age of 18, makes up about 17%-21%, you have the elderly who and mentally ill which prolly makes another 13% - 17% to vote (The mentally/disable are not voting). Now you're left with 20%-26% of blacks in these majority that don't are what you consider your working class, clean record in a sense, but still struggling pay check to pay check..outta that percentile, most hate the gov't, don't trust cops, the ppl that's on the ballot (representative/senator) are not from their neighborhood and are not trying to help improve their conditions and really don't even need their vote thus you don't see them in these parts or the hood, When was the last time you seen a white senator that is running or representative speak/address the hood? I'll wait...Also let me just throw this out there..(well why someone from the "hood" run) well again, take those numbers I gave you, how many "young men" in the hood are growing up with a clean record/ that has went to a good school (because let's be honest, schools in these areas are not the best) are going to run for representative,/senator seat???

What black boy or girl from the Iberville Projects (Projects in New Orleans) or the Treme (7th Ward) is running for a seat at the white house? not that many, so how can we vote for our own, who will appeal to us?

Again, In these areas to try and out vote the whites in that jurisdiction with a 8%-20% of the ppl voting because that's they are truly the only ones that are eligible to vote is asking a lot. You can't do anything with 8% of the pop to vote...

So saying blacks need to vote without knowing the game is silly...

Also, prisons are built in counties with populations that are roughly seeing 2,000-6,000 ppl, and we all know there are no county's where 2,000-6,000 are living, these are your red-necks/white folks for the most part living in these parts of town, but guess what they count the prisoners that are in these prisons towards the county's population, so now that 2,000-6,000 has jumped to 17,000-34,000 given on the size of the prison/detention center. Now you have more ppl which will count for more seats to come out of this jurisdiction. Thus you have more seats on the council ballot etc.
all you've done is describe the problem.

Nothing to fix it.

You all are PhD's with the explanations...but you're novices when it comes to policy proposals for change.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My solutions? Insurgent and Intense civic engagement. Owning and controlling everything from the trash collectors to the governorship.
How do we get there?

I learned while leading movements that this is only .05% of it. The real work is getting the resources and capital to do it. So what is your plan for that. Please take your time. You don't have to have a quick response for a monumental goal.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Nothing to fix it.

You all are PhD's with the explanations...but you're novices when it comes to policy proposals for change.

I just wanted you (I think you was the one that was saying black ppl should pick better local politicians) as if majority of black ppl are just sleeping under the covers in their bed when voting time comes around. I just wanted you know and see the problem with a bigger lens.

Ppl like yourself who say black ppl should vote and think that is the problem to why these white folks are getting into these local seats. It's bigger than black ppl being able to vote, most can't

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Nothing to fix it.

This is why you are trolling, you haven't provided reasons but attack others for the reality of what we are dealing with.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I just wanted you (I think you was the one that was saying black ppl should pick better local politicians) as if majority of black ppl are just sleeping under the covers in their bed when voting time comes around. I just wanted you know and see the problem with a bigger lens.

Ppl like yourself who say black ppl should vote and think that is the problem to why these white folks are getting into these local seats. It's bigger than black ppl being able to vote, most can't
He's doing the Black verison of what about Black on black crime.

The soft shoe c00n train:

Why don't y'all just vote more!

If y'all just stop wanting to be athletes and entertainers

Why aren't y'all respecting your Elders, after all they did for you.

We need to control our communities, that is the problem.

If I had a dollar for everytime this was said by a bougie negro I would be a millionaire.