Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The truth shall set us free. They were CREATED to always keep us in check.

Cs3pgATXEAAljze.jpg

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We need to build our own politicians - From the ground up. We create em, we finance em, we have em push OUR agendas.
Obama is not OUR president. He just looks like us. He's not beholden to us.
We didn't build him, we didn't finance him, we can't hold him accountable, we can't really punish him.
Most nikkas won't even criticize him. You got @ThreeLetterAgency in here shytting on you for criticizing him
I have tons of criticisms about Obama. You just ignore them when its convenient.

But Obama can't just sign off executive orders to "make black people great again" as if its something the law could even defend

its not like he as a magic "anti-racism mind control" power he can use on white people :what:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Obama has commented on every police/black shooting, even created a civil rights department in the department of Justice. He hired the first two black AG's in history...

I'm convinced you nikkas are blithering morons with no concept of policy or government

Stfu dude. So far not one cops has been persecuted. Stop saying dumb shyt and wake the fukk up. Obama aint one of us

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You have to understand what living in this society means. It means you aren't allowed to be a man. A man is supposed to seek revenge HIMSELF for a dishonor to his family. This country has it where you're supposed to let the system (white daddy) get justice for you.
When you know that will never happen

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When police approach you for any reason whatsoever you need to decide whether your life is more important than their life.
Cause one of you is going to die.
This is completely false..as many blk ppl that get approached by cops...there would be deaths in the hundreds by the day

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I have tons of criticisms about Obama. You just ignore them when its convenient.

But Obama can't just sign off executive orders to "make black people great again" as if its something the law could even defend

its not like he as a magic "anti-racism mind control" power he can use on white people :what:

OH OK.

So... black people criticize obama for not doing enough for US.

You try to defend his p*ssy ass by saying something to the effect of:

"It's not that obama don't wanna do anything specifically for black people, he CAN'T do anything specifically for black people" :jbhmm:

I don't really agree BUT that's a distinction without a difference, because either way you slice it, he ain't doing shyt for us :yeshrug:

i'm willing to accept that as confirmation and validation of black folks' criticisms about him. Thanks breh :win: