Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Obama ain't saying shyt either, we may as well have a cac in the oval office. I don't even want to know what these inbred neanderthals have to say about it. I wanna see their blonde haired blue eyed princess shot down like an animal because her arms weren't high enough or she moved too quickly to grab her insurance. Then some of these fukkin crackers still have the nerve to say everything is equal. Like I said plenty of times, change ain't coming until these fukkin white kids are shot like dogs, and I'm waiting for it to trickle into the pompous white american community.
mind you, he went to bat for transgenders even threats states and imposed his will over the states

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's open season Black People. DISABLED. SMH. Don't tell me "He's Black". These sellout officers have sold their souls to White Supremacy already. "Boyz N The Hood" broke it down what happens when a Black Cops sells his soul to White Supremacy:

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Didn't know what was going on and saw his name trending on Twitter. The top tweets are disgusting. Rip breh.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

fsnKAT.gif