Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Until one of the loved ones of these victims show up at a cops house and make a mess of things this won't change.

If a cop had to worry about his wife or kids head being cut off for shooting someone they would think long and hard. I promise you all that!

I ain't no evil dude but I wouldn't lose any sleep if the cop lost a loved one in return :francis:

zero sleep

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Obama ain't saying shyt either, we may as well have a cac in the oval office. I don't even want to know what these inbred neanderthals have to say about it. I wanna see their blonde haired blue eyed princess shot down like an animal because her arms weren't high enough or she moved too quickly to grab her insurance. Then some of these fukkin crackers still have the nerve to say everything is equal. Like I said plenty of times, change ain't coming until these fukkin white kids are shot like dogs, and I'm waiting for it to trickle into the pompous white american community.

Obama has commented on every police/black shooting, even created a civil rights department in the department of Justice. He hired the first two black AG's in history...

I'm convinced you nikkas are blithering morons with no concept of policy or government

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
obviously I'm not talking about racist muhfukkers in Alabama running the police force in some bumblefukk county in the 1950s :comeon:
I'm talking about KKK sending trained members all over the country to major cities in 2016 on missions like on some ISIS shyt to join police forces and kill black people
if FBI knows about that and ain't doing shyt i'd love to get a link to read up on it brother :sas2:

:stopitslime: The bolded been happened, cities in the Northern and Western states literally recruited officers from the Deep South in the 1950s for the explicit purpose of keeping the new (and at the time growing) black populations "in line". This is not news to anyone who grew up in Oakland, Los Angeles, etc.

Ron Dellums's uncle C.L. Dellums brought up a civil case against the OPD and the city of Oakland in the 50s about police brutality, that was when the police recruitment practices got exposed. The fukk you think the Black Panthers were started for? Cops have been killing black people with no repercussions for decades.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama ain't saying shyt either, we may as well have a cac in the oval office. I don't even want to know what these inbred neanderthals have to say about it. I wanna see their blonde haired blue eyed princess shot down like an animal because her arms weren't high enough or she moved too quickly to grab her insurance. Then some of these fukkin crackers still have the nerve to say everything is equal. Like I said plenty of times, change ain't coming until these fukkin white kids are shot like dogs, and I'm waiting for it to trickle into the pompous white american community.

Obama has spoken about every major incident of police brutality against blacks.

Check the fukking tape.

You want Obama to do things that he can NOT do legally.

You want him to force LOCAL DAs to file charges? Thats not HIS job. He literally can't do that.

Ya'll don't understand how the federal government works, or what the POTUS can or can not do within the confines of the law.

Thats why the onus rests LOCAL levels of government and thousands of components that failed the Tulsa community. If you're asking Obama....who is busy meeting world leaders today at the United Nations, handling global problems today, to comment on this terrible event in Tulsa....just like he commented on these:

... then you truly don't understand what the fukk being a POTUS means and what it entails

Obama has to speak on cops who are killed in the line of duty, every bit as much, as he has spoken about police brutality and held committees on police reform, issued limitations on the militarization of law enforcement, had the DoJ stop building for-profit prisons

...issued reforms to call for body cameras on federal law enforcement:

Held a task force on police reform and issued mandates to help reform law enforcement:

FIRST POTUS to visit a prison to talk about criminal justice reform:

Obama has literally pardoned more people than the last 10 presidents...combined.

Obama has BEEN out here helping black boys

Obama can't fill every fukking pot hole.

Obama can't serve on every law enforcement force or take part in every traffic stop.

Change is fukking difficult.

So get off your ass, and hold your LOCAL administrators to account instead of letting them fail you.

Obama has NOT failed us.

Our local, more important leadership, has failed us.

IF YOU CAN'T NAME 3 BLACK SENATORS OR REPRESENTATIVES, YOU FAILED YOUR FU&KING COMMUNITY. YOU FAILED ME. YOU FAILED YOUR FAMILY. YOU FAILED YOURSELF. THIS GOVERNMENT SH!T AIN'T "SET IT AND FORGET IT"...ITS HARD FU&KING WORK THAT NEVER ENDS. COMMIT TO IT, OR SHUT THE ENTIRE FU&K UP.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
IF YOU CAN'T NAME 3 BLACK SENATORS OR REPRESENTATIVES, YOU FAILED YOUR FU&KING COMMUNITY. YOU FAILED ME. YOU FAILED YOUR FAMILY. YOU FAILED YOURSELF. THIS GOVERNMENT SH!T AIN'T "SET IT AND FORGET IT"...ITS HARD FU&KING WORK THAT NEVER ENDS. COMMIT TO IT, OR SHUT THE ENTIRE FU&K UP.

nikka fukk you, it's not enough

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And how are we supposed to make sure we don't elect a backstabber like the dude in Cleveland, Baltimore, and Brooklyn?:francis:

We need to build our own politicians - From the ground up. We create em, we finance em, we have em push OUR agendas.
Obama is not OUR president. He just looks like us. He's not beholden to us.
We didn't build him, we didn't finance him, we can't hold him accountable, we can't really punish him.
Most nikkas won't even criticize him. You got @ThreeLetterAgency in here shytting on you for criticizing him

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I keep telling these boys... :snoop:

@OneManGang @kingofnyc @8WON6 @FruitOfTheVale @GhostKiD @NicotineLakes @RichieRich @earl n water @Vincenzo_Corleone @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank

Obama has spoken about every major incident of police brutality against blacks. Check the fukking tape.

You want him to force LOCAL DAs to file charges? Thats not HIS job. He literally can't do that.

Ya'll don't understand how the federal government works, or what the POTUS can or can not do within the confines of the law.

Thats why the onus rests LOCAL levels of government and thousands of components that failed the Tulsa community. If you're asking Obama....who is busy meeting world leaders today at the United Nations, handling global problems today, to comment on this terrible event in Tulsa....just like he commented on these:

... then you truly don't understand what the fukk being a POTUS means and what it entails

Obama has to speak on cops who are killed in the line of duty, every bit as much, as he has spoken about police brutality and held committees on police reform, issued limitations on the militarization of law enforcement, had the DoJ stop building for-profit prisons

Held a task force on police reform and issued mandates to help reform law enforcement:

Obama has literally pardoned more people than the last 10 presidents...combined.

Obama can't serve on every law enforcement force or take part in every traffic stop.

So get off your ass, and hold your LOCAL administrators to account instead of letting them fail you.

Obama has NOT failed us.

NasEther2.gif

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They were protesting 5 minutes from my house, where the shooting happened. It's about a 5 minute drive, 20 minutes on foot depending on how fast you walk so I just walked up there. They headed toward 85, and blocked off the highway. Officers were parked across from my community, so I was hella paranoid on the way back to my crib. Helicopters everywhere, police driving pass me and making a u-turn. shyt's crazy, brehs. Looked like the whole black community in Charlotte were out there. :wow:
They were towing people's cars, so I'm glad I decided to walk instead of driving.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obama has spoken about every major incident of police brutality against blacks.

Check the fukking tape.

Obama has NOT failed us.

:whew:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Most of that other stuff you posted was nonsense but this i kinda agree with :ehh:

But there's some distinctions that need to be made. We need to know who our supposed political representatives are but the flip side is NONE of them are really OUR political representatives.

When you say Black Senators and Representatives, in practice, you mean black folks working in government that are not TRULY trying to EMPOWER black people. Black faces, working 'white' jobs, keeping black people on the hamster wheel of economic despair while everybody else is moving upward and onward. This is that Civil Rights, Baby Boomer bullshyt.

Black folks need to get politically savvy and learn how to play the game for real, instead of being whored out for our vote. We have to put our money together, build our own politicians, and vote in blocs specifically for the empowerment of BLACK people. Not minorities, not poor folks, BLACK FOLKS.

If we don't do this, we should continue to expect many more Ken Thompson's and Willie Brown's :francis:

Last edited: