☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
OH OK.

So... black people criticize obama for not doing enough for US.

You try to defend his p*ssy ass by saying something to the effect of:

"It's not that obama don't wanna do anything specifically for black people, he CAN'T do anything specifically for black people" :jbhmm:

I don't really agree BUT that's a distinction without a difference, because either way you slice it, he ain't doing shyt for us :yeshrug:

i'm willing to accept that as confirmation and validation of black folks' criticisms about him. Thanks breh :win:
Why won't you acknowledge what Obama HAS done?

Obama is not legally allowed to change local laws.

And executive orders are flimsy and don't have legacy legitimacy.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Charlotte police telling a complete 180 on what happened :patrice:

As always, I'm objective but a cop running up on someone reading a book just sounded :leostare: to me.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Listening to the press conference from the cops now. They are trying to say breh got out of the whip with a gun:stopitslime:

I'm saying. That police chief was going hard with the bullshyt.

It's time for the "Silent Majority" to be heard huh bruh? :stopitslime:

Dude was talking about "change the narrative".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People keep lying saying Obama can't do anything. I already exposed that as a lie. George H.W. Bush Arrested the Rodney King Cops from the DOJ after they all got acquitted of all charges on a local level. What's Obama's excuse again? If Racist ass Bush can arrest Racist cops from a Federal level than don't talk to me about "But Obama can't do anything". Constitutional and Civil Rights are being violated in ALL of these cases.

There is precedent for the federal government to step in and prosecute police officers for violent acts when local authorities are unable to secure a conviction. Most famously, two of the policemen who were caught on camera beating Rodney King but acquitted by a local jury were convicted for violating the Civil Rights Act of 1870.

Stop giving him pass ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
This is not true. Bush asked the department of justice to open an investigation to see if charges could be filed. The same as Obama did for every single incident of these cases. Bush himself did not arrest anyone. Bush himself does not have arresting powers. Neither does Obama. You dumbasses do not understand how government in the separation of powers actually works. Read the transcript I've already posted this for some other dumbass who said the same bullshyt you try to just now.

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm saying. That police chief was going hard with the bullshyt.

It's time for the "Silent Majority" to be heard huh bruh? :stopitslime:

Dude was talking about "change the narrative".
Now they are saying there was no book at all:francis:

These cacs mane.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Get better representatives. Local politicians wrote that bill. Blacks there have no one to blame but themselves for letting that get passed.
Like gerrymandering doesn't happen, unlike your clown ass, I been in politics on the state and local level. Blacks are heavily controlled locally and the only way that is going to change is if where Black tend to be heavily dense had the dollars backing them and solely them. It was posted here that Blacks are only the majority in like 92 counties and 25 of them are in extremely poor areas in Mississippi. Face the facts, Blacks aren't in counties where they have the majority and most of them are dead poor or heavily controlled by white supremacist unions groups like DeKalb and PG.

You are trying to blame Black people for an issue that truthfully isn't their issue. That's the problem.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
How has the chief not been briefed yet on whether the gun was loaded or not? :smh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I will make a thread on it with a lot of references but Jim Crow was the closest Blacks ever had to freedom in this country and even that wasn't even close.

James A. Crow Esq. Might be the most vicious I've seen since slavery. Even worse than the share cropper era.

• Dap
Reactions: rlg