Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Dawg

Stop…

Ya’ll nikkas are insane.. Yes it is a longevity record but stop actin like he’s on some Raphael Palmeiro shyt cause he’s not

This record stood for almost 40 years

Do you realize how great you have to be FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME to get this shyt?

Ya’ll nikkas just be talkin out yo asses
And for as long as I’ve been alive the all time scoring record was never used to determine who is the goat. Which proves my point.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
And for as long as I’ve been alive the all time scoring record was never used to determine who is the goat. Which proves my point.
Because the only one to get close after to it after Kareem retired(Karl Malone) wasn't very accomplished as an all-time great.

MJ & Kobe didn't get close. If MJ broke the record, you best believe that that'd be on the list of prerequisites to become the GOAT:pachaha:.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Because the only one to get close after to it after Kareem retired(Karl Malone) wasn't very accomplished as an all-time great.

MJ & Kobe didn't get close. If MJ broke the record, you best believe that that'd be on the list of prerequisites to become the GOAT:pachaha:.
None of you nikkas were calling Kareem the goat.
Jordan still has 10 scoring titles to Lebrons 1

Like I said. This is a longevity record , not a whos the best record. Nobody has Dirk or Malone above Tim Duncan

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
None of you nikkas were calling Kareem the goat.
Jordan still has 10 scoring titles to Lebrons 1

Like I said. This is a longevity record , not a whos the best record. Nobody has Dirk or Malone above Tim Duncan
Because Malone didn't win shyt and was dependent on Stockon offensively, and Dirk in terms of accomplishments is a nobody in comparison with Tim Duncan...and he didn't play defense and was never the best player in the league.

A lot of people on this board have called Kareem the GOAT, and he's in the top 3 OAT consistently. Like it or not, his scoring record is a large reason why.

Jordan played in a MUCH weaker era, and the 80's was rife with crazy offensive numbers. Jordan being in a defensively inept, fast-paced, low-talent-at-the 1&2- ass era plays a large part in why his scoring titles are so plentiful. Couple that with man-to-man being mandatory unless you hard commit to a true double team, and that's the result you get.

Leaving Jordan with 1-on-1 coverage is like leaving Tyreek Hill on the outside with no safety over the top. The defender is getting scorched every time.

Edit: he won 7 in the 90's, but take out the "fast-paced" part, and it still rings true.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Mike is the greatest scorer of all time

0696f8121661287.Y3JvcCwyMDQ4LDE2MDEsMCw1Mzc.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Because Malone didn't win shyt and was dependent on Stockon offensively, and Dirk in terms of accomplishments is a nobody in comparison with Tim Duncan...and he didn't play defense and was never the best player in the league.

A lot of people on this board have called Kareem the GOAT, and he's in the top 3 OAT consistently. Like it or not, his scoring record is a large reason why.

Jordan played in a MUCH weaker era, and the 80's was rife with crazy offensive numbers. Jordan being in a defensively inept, fast-paced, low-talent-at-the 1&2- ass era plays a large part in why his scoring titles are so plentiful. Couple that with man-to-man being mandatory unless you hard commit to a true double team, and that's the result you get.

Leaving Jordan with 1-on-1 coverage is like leaving Tyreek Hill on the outside with no safety over the top. The defender is getting scorched every time.

Edit: he won 7 in the 90's, but take out the "fast-paced" part, and it still rings true.
Jordan averaged 22ppg in the 2000s at 40. You’re full of shyt