Dirk says Lebron passes MJ when he becomes the all-time scorer

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea Lebron lost in the finals more but him getting there more impressive than Jordan getting bounced out the playoffs in the 80s. MJ wouldn’t have beat any spurs teams or warriors team they faced. Hell Lebron had to deal with the big 3 in Boston MJ never played a team like that.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i seen lebron get his ass whooped in the finals too many times

When he let Jason fukking Terry of all people dot his eye in Game 5 of the '11 finals, I knew what it was :francis:

Daps
The way things are looking and the way Luka is playing if he does this for 20 years…. He will break all time scoring record too…. Will he be the GOAT smh 🤦‍♂️these hot takes

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i seen lebron get his ass whooped in the finals too many times

When he let Jason fukking Terry of all people dot his eye in Game 5 of the '11 finals, I knew what it was :francis:
Jason Terry wasn’t a bum. Look everyone in the NBA has a high level of talent of else they wouldn’t be there the NBA is a job. Everybody just don’t make it. Man Rod Strickland used to give MJ buckets in his prime. Don’t take anything away from MJ

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Jason Terry wasn’t a bum. Look everyone in the NBA has a high level of talent of else they wouldn’t be there the NBA is a job. Everybody just don’t make it. Man Rod Strickland used to give MJ buckets in his prime. Don’t take anything away from MJ

Rod did that to MJ....in the finals.....and ended up winning the series?

cuz dirk aint even have a great series in the 2011 finals. But Jason terry stepped up and that played a big part of Bron losing with 2 other HOFers in his prime

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
This shyt is dumb. If it's that powerful an accomplishment then why isn't Kareem considered the GOAT over MJ right now?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas kill me with that _________ used to give MJ buckets lol
So I guess he didn't play against plumbers huh
Exactly. Everybody is somebody in he NBA. So for dude to say that about Jason Terry is crazy dude had mad talent. Anybody could get got in the nba My kid plays AAU she’s known in her city and what not when she started traveling I had to tell her the same way you good in your town other kids are too. Point is on the court everyone has a name. He act like Jason Terry was a nobody.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rod did that to MJ....in the finals.....and ended up winning the series?

cuz dirk aint even have a great series in the 2011 finals. But Jason terry stepped up and that played a big part of Bron losing with 2 other HOFers in his prime
No he didn’t but you saying it like Jason Terry was a nobody. Dude been nice. He may not have been a superstar but he was baller.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
No he didn’t but you saying it like Jason Terry was a nobody. Dude been nice. He may not have been a superstar but he was baller.
jason terry aint good enough to shift the series against a prime lebron when he has 2 other prime HOFers, my man :manny:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is dumb. If it's that powerful an accomplishment then why isn't Kareem considered the GOAT over MJ right now?
Plenty of old-heads that watched him in Realtime consider him a GOAT candidate. He's not considered the GOAT en masse because he was in his prime when the game wasn't very popular, he didn't have the marketing machine behind him like Jordan did, and he's a big man with a game that isn't as aesthetically pleasing as Jordan's. If you just compare accomplishments, Jordan and Kareem are neck and neck.