Dirk says Lebron passes MJ when he becomes the all-time scorer

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I can dig that, also consider that Kareem was kind of a dikk :laugh:

So perception also plays a role in downplaying his legacy, not only in the context of MJ but Lebron too, I mean it's his record that he's currently chasing and people barely talk about him.

These don't make "sense"?

Au1A1pe.jpg

KkX8zWA.jpg

mQo4XiO.jpg

Outside of longevity, that's a wash to me. So I supposed just like with him and Kareem, it's gonna come down to perception. Mike will lose the argument for being sort of a scumbag before basketball reasons lol

FjJjoF-WQAAYq00

both players are incredible but someone needs to take a stab at addressing the shyt above. it says alot

side note real quick:

yo Jordan has the highest overall efficiency in the history of the game, i believe "PER". but in terms of FG% efficiency, one thing i notice is that hardly anyone has ever provided context and addressed the fact that MOST of Lebrons career shots have come between 0-3 feet of the basketball goal = dunks and layups. its his leading metric that speaks to the era, spacing on the floor, etc. dude has had a greenlight to the lane but one of you nikkas even said king james was a better shooter. crazy if you think that. everything 3 feet and outside nikka has been horrendous over his career. this covers 15 seasons BTW

Dom2K talked about this in his video

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Jordan dominated his peers longer and more consistently than Lebron did. Why he has more rings. Can't base it on stats because this era is scorering more than ever anyway.
He didn’t dominate Magic or Larry Bird and Isiah he dominated nikkas like Ewing, Starks, Dan Marjerle and Karl Malone

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
He didn’t dominate Magic or Larry Bird and Isiah he dominated nikkas like Ewing, Starks, Dan Marjerle and Karl Malone
he beat Magic for a title.

Larry called him GOD in shorts

chicago wasn't loaded with HOF players and all stars like the celtics, pistons and lakers in jordans early years

Ewing and Karl Malone are hall of fame players.

Karl malone is the 3rd all time leading scorer

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
People always leave Kareem out of the GOAT arguments I have no idea why:

All-time leading scorer while play all four years in college and without hitting a 3-pointer.
3rd all-time leader in rebounds.
3rd all-time leader in blocks.
6-time champion.
6-time MVP.
2 finals MVPs.
19-time all-star.
10-time All NBA first team.
5-time All NBA second team.
5-time All NBA defensive first team.
6-time All NBA defensive second team.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
he beat Magic for a title.

Larry called him GOD in shorts

chicago wasn't loaded with HOF players and all stars like the celtics, pistons and lakers in jordans early years

Ewing and Karl Malone are hall of fame players.

Karl malone is the 3rd all time leading scorer
That wasn’t the Showtime Lakers yall nikkas man:mjlol:

That was fukkin bum ass nikkas like Terry Teagle, Elden Campbell and Vlade Divac that Magic dragged to the Finals that WAS NOT SHOWTIME

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could make a similar graphic for Lebron. He has thousands of more points, assists, and rebounds, more assist titles, more all-NBA appearances, more all-star appearances, more finals appearances, etc. The only accomplishments on that list that hold any water are the championships, finals MVPs, and MVP.

Those are the accomplishments that matter most :what:

6-6 in the Finals with 6 MVP's >>> then all Lebrons stats.

Consistently making all defense as you simultaneously dominate scoring titles is also greater than any individual offensive accomplishment. He won DPOY at 2 guard in a big man era while dropping 37ppg.

Lebron hasn't played defense in years and is putting up empty stats. Making a case for him as he plays for a losing team is absurd.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
People always leave Kareem out of the GOAT arguments I have no idea why:

All-time leading scorer while play all four years in college and without hitting a 3-pointer.
3rd all-time leader in rebounds.
3rd all-time leader in blocks.
6-time champion.
6-time MVP.
2 finals MVPs.
19-time all-star.
10-time All NBA first team.
5-time All NBA second team.
5-time All NBA defensive first team.
6-time All NBA defensive second team.
He's in everyone's top 10 so I'd say he's in the discussion.
He did not have a popularity of guys like Magic or Mike.
Also when rookie Magic carried the Lakers without Kareem in game 6 victory over Sixers, the fans knew he would surpass him in the future.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
FjJjoF-WQAAYq00

both players are incredible but someone needs to take a stab at addressing the shyt above. it says alot

side note real quick:

yo Jordan has the highest overall efficiency in the history of the game, i believe "PER". but in terms of FG% efficiency, one thing i notice is that hardly anyone has ever provided context and addressed the fact that MOST of Lebrons career shots have come between 0-3 feet of the basketball goal = dunks and layups. its his leading metric that speaks to the era, spacing on the floor, etc. dude has had a greenlight to the lane but one of you nikkas even said king james was a better shooter. crazy if you think that. everything 3 feet and outside nikka has been horrendous over his career. this covers 15 seasons BTW

Dom2K talked about this in his video

I'll give it a go:

• 2 less rings: 2015 (lost his 2nd - 3rd best players) & 2017-2018 (Golden State with KD). 2011 as well, but we all know that ad nauseam.

• 2 finals MVPs: see above.

• 1 DPOY: he was robbed in 2012(?).

• 1 Regular season MVP: He gave considerably less effort in the regular seasons from 2015-2018. That was even a common talking point back then.

• All-defensive 1st teams: see above. Additionally, having a prime Kawhi and PG playing at your exact position is...do I have to say more:pachaha:? Also, we need to have a serious talk about MJ being named to defensive first teams when he wasn't primarily guarding the other team's best perimeter player on a nightly basis. That's like your co-worker getting continuously promoted for completing side projects while you're stuck at the same position you've been at:dead:. Either the defenders at the guard spots were over-rated, or MJ was Kobe before Kobe and was named to these teams just because of who he was.

• 9 scoring titles: Bron just wasn't as lethal of a scorer. Not much needs to be said. We all know that one.

• 3 steals titles: MJ was a much more active and disruptive on-ball defender.

• 2 slam dunk titles: ....why is this even on here:heh:?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
That wasn’t the Showtime Lakers yall nikkas man:mjlol:

That was fukkin bum ass nikkas like Terry Teagle, Elden Campbell and Vlade Divac that Magic dragged to the Finals that WAS NOT SHOWTIME
right, did you do any fukking research before posting with no context?

to put some context to the conversation, Lakers were picked SECOND to win the title. detroit was picked FIRST and Chicago was picked 4th to win BEHIND the two aforementioned teams plus San Antonio.

so them nikkas wasn't bums

also, they had a TOP 5 offense AND defense in the league 1991.

Elden Campbell was a ROOKIE

Vlade put up 11 and 8

Teague put up 10ppg and played a full season. solid role player

they still had magic, worthy, byron scott, sam perkins, a.c. green

no excuses, they just lost.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I'll give it a go:

• 2 less rings: 2015 (lost his 2nd - 3rd best players) & 2017-2018 (Golden State with KD). 2011 as well, but we all know that ad nauseam.

• 2 finals MVPs: see above.

• 1 DPOY: he was robbed in 2012(?).

• 1 Regular season MVP: He gave considerably less effort in the regular seasons from 2015-2018. That was even a common talking point back then.

• All-defensive 1st teams: see above. Additionally, having a prime Kawhi and PG playing at your exact position is...do I have to say more:pachaha:? Also, we need to have a serious talk about MJ being named to defensive first teams when he wasn't primarily guarding the other team's best perimeter player on a nightly basis. That's like your co-worker getting continuously promoted for completing side projects while you're stuck at the same position you've been at:dead:. Either the defenders at the guard spots were over-rated, or MJ was Kobe before Kobe and was named to these teams just because of who he was.

• 9 scoring titles: Bron just wasn't as lethal of a scorer. Not much needs to be said. We all know that one.

• 3 steals titles: MJ was a much more active and disruptive on-ball defender.

• 2 slam dunk titles: ....why is this even on here:heh:?
my post had 3 additional graphs