Different World writer Talk About The Show; Blasts Lisa Bonet & Debbie Allen ;UPDATE: DEbbie Replies

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Show was trash before debbie took over im sure she didnt know everything no one does but she fixed that show lol.

Ive said on here before I will forever love Debbie Allen for what she did for the show. Before she got there it was garbage but with her help it became great.

Different world is my favorite show of all time and I hope someday they will bring it back, I know it will never be as great as the og but I still wanna see it.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive said on here before I will forever love Debbie Allen for what she did for the show. Before she got there it was garbage but with her help it became great.

Different world is my favorite show of all time and I hope someday they will bring it back, I know it will never be as great as the og but I still wanna see it.
Yeah I want this show back but with the bill cosby shyt i doubt it will happen.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
They don't need Bill Cosby to bring it back, he was barely involved with that show beyond being an executive producer.

Bill on college campus

giphy.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't need Bill Cosby to bring it back, he was barely involved with that show beyond being an executive producer.
Not creatively obviously as he wasnt active on the show but they do need him and his name would be associated with it obviously.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Yeah I want this show back but with the bill cosby shyt i doubt it will happen.

Debbie Allen said on that reunion show on Oprah's channel thats she's been trying to bring it back forever but she can't get any traction. Dear White People on Netflix is pretty much what A Different World would be today anyway:manny:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Debbie Allen said on that reunion show on Oprah's channel thats she's been trying to bring it back forever but she can't get any traction. Dear White People on Netflix is pretty much what A Different World would be today anyway:manny:
Yeah i know she has talked about this several times.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I have to agree about Whitley. She didn't come across a real person at all. I actually stopped watching the show once it became focused on her and Dwayne because I just couldn't take her seriously. She seemed more like something the Wayans created for an In Living Color sketch than a character you'd expect on a TV show about a real HBCU.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dear White People takes place on a pwi while A Different World takes place at an HBCU, so they aren't the same.