Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You see it?

:snoop:

I used to think this nikka was just trolling, but even then, it’s weirdo shyt to play a character online day in and day out. As a father of teenage girls, who has a 17 year old and knows she’s a CHILD and thinks and behaves like a child, some of the things these nikkas say and believe are dangerous and involve ZERO common sense or self awareness.

These goofy nikkas think everything is a gender war and forget right vs wrong.

I'm not trying to be funny cause I wouldn't play like that at all bro.
This is just where I think the problem starts.
Most of us have kids. And we will pretty much always see them as children.

When your daughter turns 18. Is she no longer a "child"?
Or is she still a child

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Da fukk is you talking about.
Why are u going so hard.
Do we know each other... Did I fukk your lady or something.
I apologize if I did.

All wanted was an example of black man that u would stand up for if these kinda allegations pop up.

I was trying to see if it was just a person that is universally respected or something. Somebody we all look at in a certain light.
But I truly believe y'all would turn on any brother once the rumors, accusations and allegations come in.

In reality, who the person is shouldn't matter.

I don't know you from a can of paint. But if someone said you did something to them 20yrs ago.
They better come up with every bit of proof they can find cause I ain't believing that shyt.

And especially you being a black man (I don't know if you are to be honest) I would ride even harder for u because I know how this world treats us...

That's all my nikka.
I have no clue why u wilding the fukk out lol

Go back to sleep maybe you'll feel better when u wake up
There we go - you wasn't legitimately asking no question, you were fishing, just like I said :russ:

fukk we finna list out random ass celebs and say "I would vouch for HIM!!!"

nikka black people are smart enough to make their personal decisions based on the individual, facts, and story, there ain't no one size fits all narrative...are you 15???

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muthafukka. Put the gun down.
Walk back from the ledge.

I'm just asking a question.

dikk head... Old ass Bill Cosby got himmed up from 30yr ago allegations.
Mr. Pudding pop, coogi sweater wearing muthafukka
And nobody stood up for him.

Some dudes don't even get allegations in court. The Internet just goes crazy with accusations.
I remember that Indian dude Ansari and even tre songs. No court,.. just the Internet.
And everybody was cool with spreading those accusations.

So Im just asking a question, is there any black man that you would stand up for.

Maybe your answer is Lebron or Barack.
Cool.

But I would like to see it. Cause I feel once the allegations come in everybody on here would say
"I knew it"

Its crabs in a barrel. A lot of black folks just hate any black person with a lot of money and pray for their downfall. So they cant wait to kick you when you're down. Look at how every rich black person gets hated on. Jordan, they call him a sell out and spread fake rumors about him owning prisons even though he has done a lot behind the scenes for black folks. Jay z just look at the vitrol on this forum despite him bailing out protesters and pushing for prison reform(kalief browder etc). diddy we see in real time.. ice cube got slandered despite being the only black owner of a sports league.. Dr dre after the beats deal was hated on cause he donated some money to UCLA despite money he has given to black causes. Cosby is the largest individual donor to hbcu's and folks turned on him without evidence. Hell even Oprah has done a lot for black folks but people pretend she hates black folks. Truth is we are not on code for anything like other groups and are easily manipulated by media casue we are the largest consumers of social media.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crabs in a barrel. A lot of black folks just hate any black person with a lot of money and pray for their downfall. So they cant wait to kick you when you're down. Look at how every rich black person gets hated on. Jordan, they call him a sell out and spread fake rumors about him owning prisons even though he has done a lot behind the scenes for black folks. Jay z just look at the vitrol on this forum despite him bailing out protesters and pushing for prison reform(kalief browder etc). diddy we see in real time.. ice cube got slandered despite being the only black owner of a sports league.. Dr dre after the beats deal was hated on cause he donated some money to UCLA despite money he has given to black causes. Cosby is the largest individual donor to hbcu's and folks turned on him without evidence. Hell even Oprah has done a lot for black folks but people pretend she hates black folks. Truth is we are not on code for anything like other groups and are easily manipulated by media casue we are the largest consumers of social media.
Man TF that shyt gotta do with Diddy?

Name a celebrity that a million people love, that a million people don't simultaneously hate???

Stop worshipping these people bruh you too old for that.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Facts.
I know what it is brother.
I'm trying to get them to see what it is.

This type shyt is embarrassing that we just gang up on our own people.
If a nikka may have done something. I'd just sit back and let whatever is going to happen to him happen.
I'm not gonna laugh and wish jail on a nikka.

I don't think we've always been like this tho.
Most black people probably actually thought OJ Simpson murdered those people.
But it felt like we was gonna ride for him regardless.

When Kobe caught that charge, he may have did something that was inappropriate but we wasn't gonna let them craccaz lynch him.
Even in death we still been riding for his name.

We have become full blown Karens and craccaz.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So if she presented a fake ID then who's at fault?

It being a company plane doesn't implicate puff in a crime. If someone borrows your car to rob a bank you are not at fault cause you own the car. Only if they can prove you knew they were gonna rob the bank and let them use it for that purpose. Good luck with that though.
Yeah you really don’t know how this shyt works lmaoo

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm not trying to be funny cause I wouldn't play like that at all bro.
This is just where I think the problem starts.
Most of us have kids. And we will pretty much always see them as children.

When your daughter turns 18. Is she no longer a "child"?
Or is she still a child

How smart were you at 18? …19? …20? …21?

Read this article and draw your own conclusion about the decision making skills of people under 25 years old.

https://journeytocollege.mo.gov/when-does-the-brain-reach-maturity-its-later-than-you-think/#:~:text=This%20is%20because%20the%20brain%27s,animals%20cannot%2C”%20explains%20Dr.

Daps

quoted for emphasis because it seems to have gone over heads. people going back and forth about factors that don't matter when you have this type of scumbag behavior involved.... there is no issue about "voluntarily" "age" or even gender when you are DRUGGING people. you cant drug a 17 year old or a 40 year old! you can't have sex with an over inebriated 17 year old or a 40 year old! smarten up guys. if you can't get p*ssy without drugs and alcohol or holding a career over their heads or force.... try someone else or step your shyt up.

Last edited:
Daps
I got the facts mixed up. A male student that attended Howard with Diddy alleges that he was raped and still has the clothes from that night and he's prepared to come forward. Its not a current student.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

That nxgga tryna get PAID.

I wonder if any coli brehs would pretend Diddy raped them so they could get a settlement:laff:

Daps

But he knew about it and did nothing? Witnessed all of this for decades and never said a word? And only speaking on it now after Cassie came forward? :usure:

For the record, I don't believe him.

However in the event that he is telling the truth, he needs to be in a cell too. I think these dudes that are doing all this talking and lying for clout are gonna find themselves in some legal trouble before it's over with. :ufdup:

Daps
How smart were you at 18? …19? …20? …21?

Read this article and draw your own conclusion about the decision making skills of people under 25 years old.

https://journeytocollege.mo.gov/when-does-the-brain-reach-maturity-its-later-than-you-think/#:~:text=This%20is%20because%20the%20brain%27s,animals%20cannot%2C”%20explains%20Dr.

Nxgga... folks that are 18, 19, 20 and 21 are out here making life impacting decisions every single day.

If what you just posted is to be believed, then why don't start with the US military who are allowing these "people with poor decision making skills" to sign up and go and kill people and be killed.

That's more detrimental than having sex. Being a mass murderer in the military or dying yourself has much more impact on your life than sleeping with somebody.