Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Daps
The way this nikka defending Diddy, I wouldn't be surprised if he done drugged somebody before. :francis:

And here we go.

Now because I said I don't believe some lying hoes, it's because it's me that's been drugging people.

You went from inventing lies on Diddy to inventing lies about me. Which coincidentally proves my point about why we shouldn't make things up... cause where does it stop? :skip:

And you're probably too stupid to see that you're proving my point.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sometimes I have to remember that this is the coli and then on top of that this is tlr so some of yall are not the brightest bulbs on the tree. :o:

The whole point i started out with is, just because somebody is strung out on drugs doesn't mean they're drugging other people. That's where the point started and where it ends.

And again yall can't produce evidence of this happening so let's not make it up as we go along. It's that simple.
We get that, and that statement is normally correct but with drug use anything you could possibly think of is possible of happening whether you want to believe it or not. I'm in LA with thousands of homeless zombies roaming around on the streets and living in tents drugged or crazed out of their minds along with an out of control party/club culture and Hollywood scene where only god knows what goes down behind closed doors. The proof is right smack dab in your face if you live anywhere with a sizable population. And again, not even saying Puffy drugged people, but there's no rules, regulations, morals, or codes of conduct with the crowd that abuses drugs.

Daps
We get that, and that statement is normally correct but with drug use anything you could possibly think of is possible of happening whether you want to believe it or not. I'm in LA with thousands of homeless zombies roaming around on the streets and living in tents drugged or crazed out of their minds along with an out of control party/club culture and Hollywood scene where only god knows what goes down behind closed doors. The proof is right smack dab in your face if you live anywhere with a sizable population. And again, not even saying Puffy drugged people, but there's no rules, regulations, morals, or codes of conduct with the crowd that abuses drugs.

And there's an easy way to prove which of us is right.

With the thousands of drugged up and crazed zombies roaming LA, surely you can produce 20 stories of them drugging someone against their will? Right?

A quick Google search should put an end to all of this, right?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Puff about to head to Belize for a few years like Russell Simmons :mjlol:

Oh and for the record, this hoe just wants money btw. Puff is a celeb, they been flying randoms out to have sex with them. I'm certain they didn't know ole girl was 17. At no point in the lawsuit does it state they knew her age.

For all they knew they was just smashing a willing thot. And after reading that article she was definitely willing. She even squeezed Puffs nipples during the act:laff:

But now she tells us she was raped. I've never heard of a rape victim squeezing the nipples of her rapist. :laff:
SQUEEZED HIS NIPPLES:damn:

She should be on trial too

Daps
SQUEEZED HIS NIPPLES:damn:

She should be on trial too

I said that and brehs got mad at me and said "she was FORCED to do it!!!! :damn: "

I defy somebody to find me 10 stories about women who were raped and forced to squeeze the nipples of their rapists:skip:

You won't find it. You wanna know why? Because that whole scene doesn't even agree with the psychological profile of a rapist! :what:

I need to be in the courtroom. I could win this case cause the accusations are simply too ridiculous.

bnew

Veteran
Daps