Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

mag357

Superstar
Daps
How smart were you at 18? …19? …20? …21?

Read this article and draw your own conclusion about the decision making skills of people under 25 years old.

https://journeytocollege.mo.gov/when-does-the-brain-reach-maturity-its-later-than-you-think/#:~:text=This%20is%20because%20the%20brain%27s,animals%20cannot%2C”%20explains%20Dr.
How smart was I at 18? Lol
I was grown at like 16. Obviously I'm smarter now but I definitely wasn't a child at all.
18 I was getting money and traveling. Making mistakes and learning from them.
Like everybody in any age group

Thank you for the article
This doctor in the article isn't a neuroscientist tho.
I've read the papers that the actual neuroscientist who made these studies have put out.
This is about the development of the prefrontal Cortex being linked to risk assessment and decision making.

The neuroscientist themselves are still trying to figure out what all the information that they've gathered from brain imaging really means and are still trying to figure out the complexities of the brain.
The information they've put out about brain development and how that affects decision making, isn't facts. It's just what they believe at the moment.
But people have ran with it as facts.

What we are actually seeing is more of a recent phenomenon only in Western culture.
No where else in the world, and in no other time did we look at 20yr olds as non-adults and a teenager as a child.

But forget all that lol

Back to my initial question... Because I want your personal opinion.
You said your 17yr old daughter is an actual child.
So in 12 months when she turns 18, is she no longer a child or she's still a child to you?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How smart was I at 18? Lol
I was grown at like 16. Obviously I'm smarter now but I definitely wasn't a child at all.
18 I was getting money and traveling. Making mistakes and learning from them.
Like everybody in any age group

Thank you for the article
This doctor in the article isn't a neuroscientist tho.
I've read the papers that the actual neuroscientist who made these studies have put out.
This is about the development of the prefrontal Cortez being linked to risk assessment and decision making.

The neuroscientist themselves are still trying to figure out what all the information that they've gathered from brain imaging really means and are still trying to figure out the complexities of the brain.
The information they've put out about brain development and how that affects decision making, isn't facts. It's just what they believe at the moment.
But people have ran with it as facts.

What we are actually seeing is more of a recent phenomenon only in Western culture.
No where else in the world, and in no other time did we look at 20yr olds as non-adults and a teenager as a child.

But forget all that lol

Back to my initial question... Because I want your personal opinion.
You said your 17yr old daughter is an actual child.
So in 12 months when she turns 18, is she no longer a child or she's still a child to you?

:comeon:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quoted for emphasis because it seems to have gone over heads. people going back and forth about factors that don't matter when you have this type of scumbag behavior involved.... there is no issue about "voluntarily" "age" or even gender when you are DRUGGING people. you cant drug a 17 year old or a 40 year old! you can't have sex with an over inebriated 17 year old or a 40 year old! smarten up guys. if you can't get p*ssy without drugs and alcohol or holding a career over their heads or force.... try someone else or step your shyt up.

But when cardi b drugged people without their knowledge it was cool.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
i shouldn't be laughing at this :laff:

giphy.gif
What the coli going to do about this smiley now? :takedat: it hits different now

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Jay for the most part, and not even because he's my favorite rapper but moreso because he's exemplified calculated behavior from damn near the beginning.

Would I put it past him of being capable? Hell no.

Do I think he's just too aware of ish to take the risk? Yeah, mostly.

I agree, Jay is way too self aware. He may have some skeletons in the closet cause the early 2000s was a wild time but thats par for course from rappers or proffesional musicians in general, and a dude that would apologize on live radio for dissing women cause his mom checked him doesnt strike me as an abuser or full blown misogynist.

Add to the fact that most of these closet rapey mfers are social butterflies, life of the party type dude (Kells, Diddy, Cosby) and Jay just seems to withdrawn/socially awkward away from the mic to be a predator. Just my opinion

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
But when cardi b drugged people without their knowledge it was cool.
Uh, we said she was trash. She’s LS and ppl give her a pass for ratchet behavior. Chick not black but Hiphop platforms definitely welcomed her— Even after her Ho stories came out.

Lock em both up. 🤷🏾‍♀️