Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Daps
WTF Diddy raping everyone
i shouldn't be laughing at this :laff:

giphy.gif

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guy the FAA keep historical records of all flights from point of origin to destination. Dates, times, flight number and passenger manifest.

How you think the Feds knew who was all on of Jeff Epstein private Jet flights over the years that matched up with his own black book? Lmaoo

The Feds will know who chartered the flight, who paid for the flight and what form of payment. you really think that shyt was out of Harv’a own pocket? If that payment is connected to any of Puff’s businesses or bad boy label he’s finished out here bro

Its a company plane dummy. Harv would have authorization to use the company private jet as the company president. Im pretty sure diddy doesnt personally approve every passenger on the company private jet. Harv would be able to do that. And for private jets those manifest are not always accurate. And even then since she was underage in a nightclub she could have used a fake Id and name. Ralo was transporting drugs on private jets. You think those manifest were accurate then? Everything don't get recorded properly and accurately especially with private jets for rich people.

Epstein kept records to black mail people. That's why he was able to get away with it for so long. He had dirt on rich and powerful people.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Its a company plane dummy. Harv would have authorization to use the company private jet as the company president. And for private jets those manifest are not always accurate. And even then since she was underage in a nightclub she could have used a fake Id and name. Ralo was transporting drugs on private jets. You think those manifest were accurate then? Everything don't get recorded properly and accurately especially with private jets for rich people.

Epstein kept records to black mail people. That's why he was able to get away with it for so long. He had dirt on rich and powerful people.

We calling folks names now because you’re wrong? Again manifest submitted to the FAA have to be accurate period.. So it being a company plane that still connects puff even though Harv had authorization to use said plane.. a federal crime to lie on those FAA forms… As for Epstein his black book with names of people on his PJ on those specific dates and times were compared to what the FAA has on file.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We calling folks names now because you’re wrong? Again manifest submitted to the FAA have to be accurate period.. So it being a company plane that still connects puff even though Harv had authorization to use said plane.. a federal crime to lie on those FAA forms…
So if she presented a fake ID then who's at fault?

It being a company plane doesn't implicate puff in a crime. If someone borrows your car to rob a bank you are not at fault cause you own the car. Only if they can prove you knew they were gonna rob the bank and let them use it for that purpose. Good luck with that though.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muthafukka. Put the gun down.
Walk back from the ledge.

I'm just asking a question.

dikk head... Old ass Bill Cosby got himmed up from 30yr ago allegations.
Mr. Pudding pop, coogi sweater wearing muthafukka
And nobody stood up for him.

Some dudes don't even get allegations in court. The Internet just goes crazy with accusations.
I remember that Indian dude Ansari and even tre songs. No court,.. just the Internet.
And everybody was cool with spreading those accusations.

So Im just asking a question, is there any black man that you would stand up for.

Maybe your answer is Lebron or Barack.
Cool.

But I would like to see it. Cause I feel once the allegations come in everybody on here would say
"I knew it"
So you want us to name every black fukking celebrity and then chart if we would “stand up for them” if they settled for $30 million after legal documents came out detailing years of physical and mental abuse?

You trying to hard bruh. When I see stupid I call it stupid, no need to be nice.

If you want a better example, then ask yourself how many black men and women were supporting R Kelly for 30 years up until they had to see a damn Netflix documentary, while it was open knowledge that he was raping and peeing on little black girls…

Your question coming off as some roundabout what about sucka talk

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So you want us to name every black fukking celebrity and then chart if we would “stand up for them” if they settled for $30 million after legal documents came out detailing years of physical and mental abuse?

You trying to hard bruh. When I see stupid I call it stupid, no need to be nice.

If you want a better example, then ask yourself how many black men and women were supporting R Kelly for 30 years up until they had to see a damn Netflix documentary, while it was open knowledge that he was raping and peeing on little black girls…

Your question coming off as some roundabout what about sucka talk
Da fukk is you talking about.
Why are u going so hard.
Do we know each other... Did I fukk your lady or something.
I apologize if I did.

All wanted was an example of black man that u would stand up for if these kinda allegations pop up.

I was trying to see if it was just a person that is universally respected or something. Somebody we all look at in a certain light.
But I truly believe y'all would turn on any brother once the rumors, accusations and allegations come in.

In reality, who the person is shouldn't matter.

I don't know you from a can of paint. But if someone said you did something to them 20yrs ago.
They better come up with every bit of proof they can find cause I ain't believing that shyt.

And especially you being a black man (I don't know if you are to be honest) I would ride even harder for u because I know how this world treats us...

That's all my nikka.
I have no clue why u wilding the fukk out lol

Go back to sleep maybe you'll feel better when u wake up