Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
I agree, Jay is way too self aware. He may have some skeletons in the closet cause the early 2000s was a wild time but thats par for course from rappers or proffesional musicians in general, and a dude that would apologize on live radio for dissing women cause his mom checked him doesnt strike me as an abuser or full blown misogynist.

Add to the fact that most of these closet rapey mfers are social butterflies, life of the party type dude (Kells, Diddy, Cosby) and Jay just seems to withdrawn/socially awkward away from the mic to be a predator. Just my opinion
People generally speak well of jay as well in contrast to diddy who kinda always had a bad rep. I’ve seen jay in concert from the floor and i can tell he’s a relatively respectful person from his close interactions with the fans he briefly brought on stage.

Daps
I agree, Jay is way too self aware. He may have some skeletons in the closet cause the early 2000s was a wild time but thats par for course from rappers or proffesional musicians in general, and a dude that would apologize on live radio for dissing women cause his mom checked him doesnt strike me as an abuser or full blown misogynist.

Add to the fact that most of these closet rapey mfers are social butterflies, life of the party type dude (Kells, Diddy, Cosby) and Jay just seems to withdrawn/socially awkward away from the mic to be a predator. Just my opinion

Dude what the hell are you talking about?

:dead:

Daps
Uh, we said she was trash. She’s LS and ppl give her a pass for ratchet behavior. Chick not black but Hiphop platforms definitely welcomed her— Even after her Ho stories came out.

Lock em both up. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Shes light skin? What that got to do with anything?:what:

You a colorist for real huh :what:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nxgga... folks that are 18, 19, 20 and 21 are out here making life impacting decisions every single day.

If what you just posted is to be believed, then why don't start with the US military who are allowing these "people with poor decision making skills" to sign up and go and kill people and be killed.

That's more detrimental than having sex. Being a mass murderer in the military or dying yourself has much more impact on your life than sleeping with somebody.

He's basically admitting he don't have an answer.

That's the closest you're gonna get to a "oh wow, you're right" on the coli.

You’re answering for me now? This online debating bs is corny to me, so I’m limiting my responses.

:mjlol:

Are you this annoying and lame in real life? As a former military man, go read or watch “All Is Quiet On The Western Front” and/or enlist and then give me your perspective.

Daps
You’re answering for me now?

:mjlol:

Are you this annoying and lame in real life? As a former military man, go read or watch “All Is Quiet On The Western Front” and/or enlist and then give me your perspective.

I'll watch the movie. Like I said, you aint acknowledging what me and breh said because you don't have an answer.

Unless you're going to tell me that potentially being brutally killed and/or maimed and brutally killing and/or maiming others ain't as life impacting as who a person has sex with.

If folks don't have enough mental maturity to make decisions at 18, 19, 20 and 21, then why are they allowed to join the military?

You're a dumb ass. Respectfully.

Daps
mfers could care less about "wrongs", mfers could care less about court outcomes and arrest, etc... throw r kelly who is on tape fukking kids and on public record marrying a 15 year old and currently UNDER THE JAIL... throw pill cosby in their face who admitting to using drugs for sex and was actually CONVICTED AND FOUND LIABLE for sexing inebriated people and they for sure will get to

juelz-talking.gif

we see through you (or even better just dont see you at all :umad:)

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'll watch the movie. Like I said, you aint acknowledging what me and breh said because you don't have an answer.

Unless you're going to tell me that potentially being brutally killed and/or maimed and brutally killing and/or maiming others ain't as life impacting as who a person has sex with.

If folks don't have enough mental maturity to make decisions at 18, 19, 20 and 21, then why are they allowed to join the military?

You're a dumb ass. Respectfully.

I’ll take dumbass over retarded (you) all day breh.

:ehh: