Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What contract was signed? We ain't talking about contracts, we're discussing sex. And I believe folks under 18 are off limits but the law is the law. You should get out there and lobby your congressman to change it so that we can remove this wicked nxgga Diddy from the streets.:ufdup:
Are you autistic or just slow? Stop quoting me.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Folks think I'm going hard on this topic cause I like Puffy. Man, I hate Puffy.

But I recognize the dangers of "believe all women" as if these thots ain't capable of being liars, manipulators, evil and whatever other description we can give them.

Women use sexual assault and rape as weapons against men they're mad at.

And of course I know that there are some fool ass nxghas and cacs that are really out here raping and sexually assaulting women.

I know it happens and I believe that folks who have committed rape should be castrated.

But because I believe in such a serious punishment and consequences, I believe a victim needs to provide some type of proof.

And if you waited 20 or 25 or 30 years to say anything, then imma need you to shut up and sit the hell down.

Women want to scream "i was so scared to say he raped me back in the 90s" when we have examples of icons like Mike Tyson and Tupac going to prison for rape charges at the HEIGHT of their popularity.

But im supposed to believe you was too scared to file charges against Puff Daddy? :dahell:

Yeah them nxggas was out there moving foul, but I'm saying there was just as much foul behavior on the women's side, because they wanted to be in close proximity to fame and money and they would relax or even outright remove their morals for that opportunity.

Well these hoes can go have several seats :camby:
These type of comments are disingenuous because if you say that you've worked in the news realm as you've mentioned before on this site, then you would know that a lot of these story have been open knowledge for years and pick and choose when to bring it to the light.

Before you try and say otherwise, the Frontline PBS documentary about Weinstein already explained how a lot of the news media works and helped cover up a lot of his fukkery even when people were trying to talk.

Daps
These type of comments are disingenuous because if you say that you've worked in the news realm as you've mentioned before on this site, then you would know that a lot of these story have been open knowledge for years and pick and choose when to bring it to the light.

I have worked in the news, true. Now show me the stories about Diddy raping people that have been open knowledge for years. Prove it. I'm waiting. And don't give me some anonymous posts on LSA because I've seen plenty of stuff on LSA that ain't true. LSA has been sued before because they lied on celebs.

And besides that, nobody in the news is reporting on random posts made by anonymous people on LSA.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I have worked in the news, true. Now show me the stories about Diddy raping people that have been open knowledge for years. Prove it. I'm waiting. And don't give me some anonymous posts on LSA because I've seen plenty of stuff on LSA that ain't true. LSA has been sued before because they lied on celebs.

And besides that, nobody in the news is reporting on random posts made by anonymous people on LSA.
Look at the Frontline PBS documentary when there literally media members on record corrobatorating that they knew about Weinstein's incidents and were paid of and helped suppress them even when the victims came talking to them about it.

Of course they aren't going to tell you out loud that they were willingly complicit in these types of things.

Daps
Look at the Frontline PBS documentary when there literally media members on record corrobatorating that they knew about Weinstein's incidents and were paid of and helped suppress them even when the victims came talking to them about it.

Of course they aren't going to tell you out loud that they were willingly complicit in these types of things.

I thought we were talking about Diddy but okay we can switch up to Weinstein :yeshrug:

If there were people complicit in covering up his crimes, they should be right there in the cell next to him.

You're arguing the point I made earlier today. All these people are complicit hypocrites.

There's a rich famous person "raping" or "sexually assaulting" someone as we speak and there are people who know and are choosing to turn a blind eye because they benefit from the rich famous person. If you know a woman is being raped and sexually assaulted and you do nothing, and then when she speaks on it, you jump out there talking about "yeah we all knew."

Then you deserve to be vilified and castigated in the public eye along with the person who committed the crime, cause you ain't no better.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought we were talking about Diddy but okay we can switch up to Weinstein :yeshrug:

If there were people complicit in covering up his crimes, they should be right there in the cell next to him.

You're arguing the point I made earlier today. All these people are complicit hypocrites.

There's a rich famous person "raping" or "sexually assaulting" someone as we speak and there are people who know and are choosing to turn a blind eye because they benefit from the rich famous person. If you know a woman is being raped and sexually assaulted and you do nothing, and then when she speaks on it, you jump out there talking about "yeah we all knew."

Then you deserve to be vilified and castigated in the public eye along with the person who committed the crime, cause you ain't no better.
If they were doing it for someone like Weinstein, who’s to say that they are doing it for Diddy and other celebrities as well. Like I said, those media members literally admitted how the game works.

If you want to say they were complicit, then you can add us to the list as well as a lot of these celebrity stories have been talked about and rumored for years yet we still supported them anyways or laughed it off at the time.

Daps
If they were doing it for someone like Weinstein, who’s to say that they are doing it for Diddy and other celebrities as well. Like I said, those media members literally admitted how the game works.

If you want to say they were complicit, then you can add us to the list as well as a lot of these celebrity stories have been talked about and rumored for years yet we still supported them anyways or laughed it off at the time.

I would agree with this. This is the point I've been making all along. Everybody is complicit. We were young but folks knew about R Kelly back in the 90s and now everyone wants to throw their hands up in dismay and shock and pretend as if they're so outraged now that he finally got convicted on charges. Society is a joke.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She says she was forced to do that

She never said she was forced to get on the airplane though.

So I find it hard to believe someone could force you to give them head in the public nightclub bathroom.. and then AFTER that you watch them smoke CRACK in front of you and then AFTER that you voluntarily decide to take a flight with them hours later to new york. And then look at the pictures of her posing in the studio having a good time.. was she forced to take those photos too? those pics would have been taken well AFTER she was supposedly forced and sexually assaulted by harve in the nightclub bathroom. Her story doesnt add up.

Ain’t shyt off about this… The plaintiff was transported across state lines as a minor.. That’s human trafficking, that’s a federal crime… yall need more understanding or just want to be contrarians for takes?
Harv is the one who flew her out supposedly though.. And there is no way to prove diddy even authorized and approved any of this unless Harv directly says it and even then diddy could still deny it as he said she said. Diddy wasnt on the plane. And he met 1000s of people in the studio also. That literally was his job. so a pic with him in the studio means nothing.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She never said she was forced to get on the airplane though.

So I find it hard to believe someone could force you to give them head in the public nightclub bathroom.. and then AFTER that you watch them smoke CRACK in front of you and then AFTER that you voluntarily decide to take a flight with them hours later to new york. And then look at the pictures of her posing in the studio having a good time.. was she forced to take those photos too? those pics would have been taken well AFTER she was supposedly forced and sexually assaulted by harve in the nightclub bathroom. Her story doesnt add up.

Harv is the one who flew her out supposedly though.. And there is no way to prove diddy even authorized and approved any of this unless Harv directly says it and even then diddy could still deny it as he said she said. Diddy wasnt on the plane. And he met 1000s of people in the studio also. That literally was his job. so a pic with him in the studio means nothing.

My guy the FAA keep historical records of all flights from point of origin to destination. Dates, times, flight number and passenger manifest.

How you think the Feds knew who was all on of Jeff Epstein private Jet flights over the years that matched up with his own black book? Lmaoo

The Feds will know who chartered the flight, who paid for the flight and what form of payment. you really think that shyt was out of Harv’a own pocket? If that payment is connected to any of Puff’s businesses or bad boy label he’s finished out here bro