Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Daps
She says she was forced to do that

Breh show me one rape situation JUST ONE where the victim said she was "forced" to squeeze her rapists nipples and was able to get a conviction in that case.

:dead:

You probably won't be able to find a case like that to begin with but if you did, I almost guarantee you that both the judge and the jury looked at her like :dahell: :duck:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah something is WAY off about this....:francis:
Ain’t shyt off about this… The plaintiff was transported across state lines as a minor.. That’s human trafficking, that’s a federal crime… yall need more understanding or just want to be contrarians for takes?

Daps
Question...cause apparently no one likes puff

So Is there any black man that y'all would stand up for if women started to bring allegations on him from 20yrs ago?

Is there even 1?

Or is it no matter who it is .... "They did that shyt"?

Folks think I'm going hard on this topic cause I like Puffy. Man, I hate Puffy.

But I recognize the dangers of "believe all women" as if these thots ain't capable of being liars, manipulators, evil and whatever other description we can give them.

Women use sexual assault and rape as weapons against men they're mad at.

And of course I know that there are some fool ass nxghas and cacs that are really out here raping and sexually assaulting women.

I know it happens and I believe that folks who have committed rape should be castrated.

But because I believe in such a serious punishment and consequences, I believe a victim needs to provide some type of proof.

And if you waited 20 or 25 or 30 years to say anything, then imma need you to shut up and sit the hell down.

Women want to scream "i was so scared to say he raped me back in the 90s" when we have examples of icons like Mike Tyson and Tupac going to prison for rape charges at the HEIGHT of their popularity.

But im supposed to believe you was too scared to file charges against Puff Daddy? :dahell:

Yeah them nxggas was out there moving foul, but I'm saying there was just as much foul behavior on the women's side, because they wanted to be in close proximity to fame and money and they would relax or even outright remove their morals for that opportunity.

Well these hoes can go have several seats :camby:

Daps
Ain’t shyt off about this… The plaintiff was transported across state lines as a minor.. That’s human trafficking, that’s a federal crime… yall need more understanding or just want to be contrarians for takes?

17 is the age of consent in both NY and MI. I dont know how that will play with the states in between but we shall see. :manny:

Daps
You see it?

:snoop:

I used to think this nikka was just trolling, but even then, it’s weirdo shyt to play a character online day in and day out. As a father of teenage girls, who has a 17 year old and knows she’s a CHILD and thinks and behaves like a child, some of the things these nikkas say and believe are dangerous and involve ZERO common sense or self awareness.

These goofy nikkas think everything is a gender war and forget right vs wrong.

Let me ask you a question. Since you brought your 17 year old into the discussion... would your daughter get on a plane to go party with celebs? Would she sit on the lap of some 30 something year old stranger just because he was a celebrity?

I'm willing to bet that the answers to that question are no, because even if she behaves like a CHILD, those are things that a CHILD knows not to do.

You talk about right and wrong. It's wrong for a 17 year old to get on a plane to go see a celeb. It's wrong for a 17 year old to be sitting on a random strangers lap that she just met that day.

You can't think straight about this because you are too busy projecting yourself and your daughter into this situation when I have to believe that you know that your daughter would never do no stuff like this.

And as far as the age in the first place, I still don't believe she was 17 when this happened. She hasn't provided any proof. I could give you a photo of me at 19 or 20 and tell you I was 17 in the pic. How could you prove that I wasn't 17?

Furthermore, do you think she told ole boy "I'm 17" and they said "okay :yeshrug: " and put her on the plane?

Or is it more believable that she lied about her age?

Would your daughter lie about her age to go behave as a groupie with celebs?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
nikkas get too comfortable when they been getting away with dirt for like 30 years. Just ask Cosby and Kells.

It's the tell tale heart syndrome. You are on top of the world and nothing is touching you. In Diddy's case, he was responsible for the death of his top artist, put a hit on another rival artist, fukk like no tomorrow unintentionally, screwed so many lives over, hid under this holy than thou complex, destroyed legacies, and at the end of it all...sold black folks out for the almighty dollar.

I'm truly glad this man is suffering because it was long overdue. The fukking guy had the gall to use God as a crutch to beat a case that his artist took the time for.

No sympathy :camby:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Let me ask you a question. Since you brought your 17 year old into the discussion... would your daughter get on a plane to go party with celebs? Would she sit on the lap of some 30 something year old stranger just because he was a celebrity?

I'm willing to bet that the answers to that question are no, because even if she behaves like a CHILD, those are things that a CHILD knows not to do.

You talk about right and wrong. It's wrong for a 17 year old to get on a plane to go see a celeb. It's wrong for a 17 year old to be sitting on a random strangers lap that she just met that day.

You can't think straight about this because you are too busy projecting yourself and your daughter into this situation when I have to believe that you know that your daughter would never do no stuff like this.

And as far as the age in the first place, I still don't believe she was 17 when this happened. She hasn't provided any proof. I could give you a photo of me at 19 or 20 and tell you I was 17 in the pic. How could you prove that I wasn't 17?

Furthermore, do you think she told ole boy "I'm 17" and they said "okay :yeshrug: " and put her on the plane?

Or is it more believable that she lied about her age?

Would your daughter lie about her age to go behave as a groupie with celebs?

A 17 year old can’t sign a contract in New York, which means a CHILD isn’t allowed to make life changing decisions on their own. You can try to spin this any way you want, but the woman isn’t on trial, Diddy is.

As far as your crusade against ”believe all women” you sound like an extremist on the opposite side. I’m on no side. Look at who you’re defending.

:scust:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You can't be black, with this dumbass question :why:

1,000 mf'ing black male celebs and influencers, and the nikka with 30 years of rumors and accusations gets called to the carpet, and you're wondering if random internet motherfukkers would "stand up for" some hypothetical black celebrity if they had the same rumors?

If by "stand up for" you mean type long ass messages and tweet support, then ask yourself do you think Lebron James or Barack or hell even Will Smith or Denzel or even that black dude from the State Farm commercials, would get this same energy?

One random ass producing snake ass nikka don't represent black men as a whole, TF lol

Muthafukka. Put the gun down.
Walk back from the ledge.

I'm just asking a question.

dikk head... Old ass Bill Cosby got himmed up from 30yr ago allegations.
Mr. Pudding pop, coogi sweater wearing muthafukka
And nobody stood up for him.

Some dudes don't even get allegations in court. The Internet just goes crazy with accusations.
I remember that Indian dude Ansari and even tre songs. No court,.. just the Internet.
And everybody was cool with spreading those accusations.

So Im just asking a question, is there any black man that you would stand up for.

Maybe your answer is Lebron or Barack.
Cool.

But I would like to see it. Cause I feel once the allegations come in everybody on here would say
"I knew it"

Daps
A 17 year old can’t sign a contract in New York, which means a CHILD isn’t allowed to make life changing decisions on their own. You can try to spin this any way you want, but the woman isn’t on trial, Diddy is.

As far as your crusade against ”believe all women” you sound like an extremist on the opposite side. I’m on no side. Look at who you’re defending.

:scust:

What contract was signed? We ain't talking about contracts, we're discussing sex. And I believe folks under 18 are off limits but the law is the law. You should get out there and lobby your congressman to change it so that we can remove this wicked nxgga Diddy from the streets.:ufdup: