Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
shyt is getting real dark. Diddy is finished. I know there’a a lot of paranoia going on with folks that had a name/clout in the industry during the 90’s-00’s.

R Kelly
Russel Simmons
LA Reid
Jimmy Iovine
Diddy

Diddy was the king of the rich scumbag lifestyle and flaunted it for decades. There’s no telling how many more victims will come forward. The flood gates are open.
You forgot Jay-Z

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Question...cause apparently no one likes puff

So Is there any black man that y'all would stand up for if women started to bring allegations on him from 20yrs ago?

Is there even 1?

Or is it no matter who it is .... "They did that shyt"?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

So Is there any black man that y'all would stand up for if women started to bring allegations on him from 20yrs ago?

Is there even 1?

Jay for the most part, and not even because he's my favorite rapper but moreso because he's exemplified calculated behavior from damn near the beginning.

Would I put it past him of being capable? Hell no.

Do I think he's just too aware of ish to take the risk? Yeah, mostly.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Jay for the most part, and not even because he's my favorite rapper but moreso because he's exemplified calculated behavior from damn near the beginning.

Would I put it past him of being capable? Hell no.

Do I think he's just too aware of ish to take the risk? Yeah, mostly.

Cool... But that's kinda crazy cause dude has been linked to foxy when she was young and people try and say Beyonce was underage when he started talking to her.

But I get it... You're saying personally hes a person that you'd stand up for.

So this is really more about how u perceive the person?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is there even 1?

You can't be black, with this dumbass question :why:

1,000 mf'ing black male celebs and influencers, and the nikka with 30 years of rumors and accusations gets called to the carpet, and you're wondering if random internet motherfukkers would "stand up for" some hypothetical black celebrity if they had the same rumors?

If by "stand up for" you mean type long ass messages and tweet support, then ask yourself do you think Lebron James or Barack or hell even Will Smith or Denzel or even that black dude from the State Farm commercials, would get this same energy?

One random ass producing snake ass nikka don't represent black men as a whole, TF lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's a two way street, chicks are bird brains who want get "mixey" paired with creep nikkas waiting in the cut to pounch. Hoes being stupid don't mean they deserve to get raped, but when you try to have the convo on what they need to do to protect themselves from creeps you get met with the shaming argument so I personally stay outta them situations all to gather.
I actually 💯 % agree with you!!!

My issue is the folks who act dumb like something bad can’t happen to women who make dumb decisions and they should have to just sit there with the painful memories and the dude doesn’t face accountability. That’s all.

Majority of this shyt wouldn’t happen if chicks understood that you cannot guarantee your safety with strange men. Full stop.
But if you decide to take the chance and do the party girl stuff that doesn’t mean you should be abused. But yes- It’s much safer to NOT live that life :hubie:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You can't be black, with this dumbass question :why:

1,000 mf'ing black male celebs and influencers, and the nikka with 30 years of rumors and accusations gets called to the carpet, and you're wondering if random internet motherfukkers would "stand up for" some hypothetical black celebrity if they had the same rumors?

If by "stand up for" you mean type long ass messages and tweet support, then ask yourself do you think Lebron James or Barack or hell even Will Smith or Denzel or even that black dude from the State Farm commercials, would get this same energy?

One random ass producing snake ass nikka don't represent black men as a whole, TF lol
Right. One white broad tried it with Denzel a few years back and Black women put a stop to that shyt IMMEDIATELY

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:dahell:

Not you getting your jollies from imagining how the rape of a minor went. A lot of your posts have been advocating for the sexual assult and abuse of women here lately.

Glad women are starting to see how ya'll really feel about us. I can't imagine sitting across the table from a dude telling me a 17 year old "wanted it" from a group of adult men and referenced nipple play. I'd sneak out the bsck door and block the #.

You see it?

:snoop:

I used to think this nikka was just trolling, but even then, it’s weirdo shyt to play a character online day in and day out. As a father of teenage girls, who has a 17 year old and knows she’s a CHILD and thinks and behaves like a child, some of the things these nikkas say and believe are dangerous and involve ZERO common sense or self awareness.

These goofy nikkas think everything is a gender war and forget right vs wrong.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

Not you getting your jollies from imagining how the rape of a minor went. A lot of your posts have been advocating for the sexual assult and abuse of women here lately.

Glad women are starting to see how ya'll really feel about us. I can't imagine sitting across the table from a dude telling me a 17 year old "wanted it" from a group of adult men and referenced nipple play. I'd sneak out the bsck door and block the #.

You see it?

:snoop:

I used to think this nikka was just trolling, but even then, it’s weirdo shyt to play a character online day in and day out. As a father of teenage girls, who has a 17 year old and knows she’s a CHILD and thinks and behaves like a child, some of the things these nikkas say and believe are dangerous and involve ZERO common sense or self awareness.

These goofy nikkas think everything is a gender war and forget right vs wrong.
Yeah buddy been tripping lately. I hope that's part of his shtick.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:picard:When it rains it causes hurricanes. Diddy should have just kept it trucking with the Love Album, fell the hell back from social media, and STFU. Dude was moving like Nicky Barnes all giddy as hell, and forgot about the full closet of skeletons that he haven't taken care of.
That’s why he was probably found the album though. He was doing a bunch of donations and community service in the last year in the run up to this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Puff about to head to Belize for a few years like Russell Simmons :mjlol:

Oh and for the record, this hoe just wants money btw. Puff is a celeb, they been flying randoms out to have sex with them. I'm certain they didn't know ole girl was 17. At no point in the lawsuit does it state they knew her age.

For all they knew they was just smashing a willing thot. And after reading that article she was definitely willing. She even squeezed Puffs nipples during the act:laff:

But now she tells us she was raped. I've never heard of a rape victim squeezing the nipples of her rapist. :laff:
She says she was forced to do that

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
In retrospect, that “brother love” bullshyt was so infuriating and eyeroll-inducing. Like, nikka, go away…i vividly remember being physically irritated by his press tour a few years back about that shyt. He’s been musically irrelevant for well over two decades. He’s been coasting on brand deals, his name, nostalgia etc. for a hot minute….selling us liquor and politicians that won’t do shyt for us. fukk this nikka, chickens come home to roost. However, both his verses on I Need A Girl pt. II are still flicker flames to this day.

Girl, you made me believe again
If you happen then be with him
Go head, Mami, breathe again

:mjcry:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Watching mark curry got me dying laughing and :snoop::whoa: at the same time

All these nikkas was R Kelling and Bill Cosby chicks back in the day…and yes some was 17 years old and them aaron hall types didn’t care….

I always say this new generation is wild and dumb, but they get it from generation x and early bird millennials…

Daps

You a damn fool because all I did was repeat the allegations that SHE stated. :dahell:

How am I imagining anything when all I literally did was repeat the accusations she made??

And I'm sticking to what I said. Yall women want us to become empty brain fools who believe everything yall say without questioning anything and who can't think for ourselves.

I dont care how big your ass is or if you got titties. I DONT BELIEVE YOU CAUSE WOMEN BE LYING!!!

Women have lied about rape for eons. In my PERSONAL LIFE WOMEN HAVE LIED TO ME ABOUT BEING RAPED!

Yall are LIARS who are not to be believed if your story doesn't add up and that dumbass girls story does NOT add up.

I have never heard of a "rape" where the rapee was squeezing the rapists nipples and NEITHER HAVE YOU!

If you would take off your feminist victim act for one moment and think logically about this, you would admit that I'm right.

But instead whenever you hear the word "rape", all logic goes out the window and you revert to a bird brain fool who can't think for herself, and you want me to do the same.

I'm telling you that whatever happened, ole girl was obviously with it.

And I don't want to hear about "she was a 17 year old:damn:" either, because facts are that 17 is the age of consent in New York AND Michigan.

I dont want to hear it. That fool ass girl got on a plane to go see Puff Daddy cause she wanted to sleep with Puff Daddy! She sure didn't go there for a miniature golf game!

And for the record, I don't even believe she was 17 when it happened. I think she threw that age in there for shock value. I want to see the receipts.

I don't believe a word that comes out these hoes mouths without proof. They word aint gospel.

I'm getting sick of you and all of yall telling me that I should believe some random thot without proof.

I'm not doing it.

I'm mad now. You started this conversation so let's have it.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
In retrospect, that “brother love” bullshyt was so infuriating and eyeroll-inducing. Like, nikka, go away…i vividly remember being physically irritated by his press tour a few years back about that shyt. He’s been musically irrelevant for well over two decades. He’s been coasting on brand deals, his name, nostalgia etc. for a hot minute….selling us liquor and politicians that won’t do shyt for us. fukk this nikka, chickens come home to roost. However, both his verses on I Need A Girl pt. II are still flicker flames to this day.

I agree with everything. Our brother Loon MashaAllah pen game was slick.