Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:sas1: illuminati method 101: best way to influence public into believing "said member" is straight...... Draw up a play for few rape charges"

Daps
why are you people making a deal about a federal judge being assigned in a federal case? did you not read the complaint (again)? the very first words on page one in title font are "united states district court".... meaning it's the feds. :skip:

and then you scroll your happy ass down to page that is titled "jurisdiction" and it says

"JURISDICTION AND VENUE 10. The Court has jurisdiction over this matter pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1332, as this action involves citizens of different states and the amount in controversy in this matter exceeds $75,000. The Court has supplemental jurisdiction over Plainifi’s related claims arising under state and city law pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1367(a)."

tldr: read!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:picard:When it rains it causes hurricanes. Diddy should have just kept it trucking with the Love Album, fell the hell back from social media, and STFU. Dude was moving like Nicky Barnes all giddy as hell, and forgot about the full closet of skeletons that he haven't taken care of.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:picard:When it rains it causes hurricanes. Diddy should have just kept it trucking with the Love Album, fell the hell back from social media, and STFU. Dude was moving like Nicky Barnes all giddy as hell, and forgot about the full closet of skeletons that he haven't taken care of.
nikkas get too comfortable when they been getting away with dirt for like 30 years. Just ask Cosby and Kells.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
siLL8lz.jpg

Set 2024 off right!!

:blessed:

UKVu0t8.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Puff about to head to Belize for a few years like Russell Simmons :mjlol:

Oh and for the record, this hoe just wants money btw. Puff is a celeb, they been flying randoms out to have sex with them. I'm certain they didn't know ole girl was 17. At no point in the lawsuit does it state they knew her age.

For all they knew they was just smashing a willing thot. And after reading that article she was definitely willing. She even squeezed Puffs nipples during the act:laff:

But now she tells us she was raped. I've never heard of a rape victim squeezing the nipples of her rapist. :laff:
:dahell:

Not you getting your jollies from imagining how the rape of a minor went. A lot of your posts have been advocating for the sexual assult and abuse of women here lately.

Glad women are starting to see how ya'll really feel about us. I can't imagine sitting across the table from a dude telling me a 17 year old "wanted it" from a group of adult men and referenced nipple play. I'd sneak out the bsck door and block the #.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
In retrospect, that “brother love” bullshyt was so infuriating and eyeroll-inducing. Like, nikka, go away…i vividly remember being physically irritated by his press tour a few years back about that shyt. He’s been musically irrelevant for well over two decades. He’s been coasting on brand deals, his name, nostalgia etc. for a hot minute….selling us liquor and politicians that won’t do shyt for us. fukk this nikka, chickens come home to roost. However, both his verses on I Need A Girl pt. II are still flicker flames to this day.