Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

:francis:YEA THEY DRUGGED THAT GIRL

:devil:
:evil:

Shouldn't all these dudes doing interviews be arrested as accomplices? lol like if you got stories of "yeah that nikka was raping hoes I was there", you just as guilty if not more guilty because you are sane enough to know it was wrong and still was just chilling

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shouldn't all these dudes doing interviews be arrested as accomplices? lol like if you got stories of "yeah that nikka was raping hoes I was there", you just as guilty if not more guilty because you are sane enough to know it was wrong and still was just chilling
That's exactly what 2pac was accused of doing. People in various threads are saying he raped a girl and went to jail for it. No, he didn't actually rape the girl himself, he witnessed it, which is just as bad in the eyes of the law (and maybe it should be).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's exactly what 2pac was accused of doing. People in various threads are saying he raped a girl and went to jail for it. No, he didn't actually rape the girl himself, he witnessed it, which is just as bad in the eyes of the law (and maybe it should be).

The only thing I think isn't correct is if Im in proximity and no idea something went down and then after the fact it is found something happened then nah you aren't an accomplice. But imo if you have knowledge and don't interfere to stop OR If you also fear for your own safety contact authorities to step in then yeah you just as guilty as the person who did the act

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The only thing I think isn't correct is if Im in proximity and no idea something went down and then after the fact it is found something happened then nah you aren't an accomplice. But imo if you have knowledge and don't interfere to stop OR If you also fear for your own safety contact authorities to step in then yeah you just as guilty as the person who did the act
It gets tricky with the "not knowing" aspect (conspiracy and all that), but I tend to agree. If I know a girl is getting raped, and I do nothing about it, I should face some consequences.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It gets tricky with the "not knowing" aspect (conspiracy and all that), but I tend to agree. If I know a girl is getting raped, and I do nothing about it, I should face some consequences.

In general I`m not into entertaining random women with groups of people. College is where lotta dudes get caught up with house parties. At my age we doing public events or its a 1 on 1 date but kickbacks nah

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In general I`m not into entertaining random women with groups of people. College is where lotta dudes get caught up with house parties. At my age we doing public events or its a 1 on 1 date but kickbacks nah
Again. The media convinced people this was normal. Movies too.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Wait, he got her on a plane? Did he fly her across state lines with the minor? That could land him in some real hot water.