Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Traveler

All Star
Daps
It's only a magistrate judge. I doubt his attorneys will keep it there.

I love how women twist the facts.

Voluntarily gets in a plane due to status and all of a sudden it's coercion.

Offered drugs and alcohol and she was plied with drugs. Trying to imply she was forced to take them against her will knowing she voluntarily took them. Wanna drink? Modern women believe that is force now. :stopitslime:

What the hell is a 17 year old doing in bars and lounges? Notice how they glossed over that part. Because she voluntarily committed an illegal act to illegally gain entry to a place she shouldn't have been. If I see a woman drinking in a bar I am going to assume she is 21 or older. I swear the law lets women behave as if they are children with no responsibility for their actions.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's only a magistrate judge. I doubt his attorneys will keep it there.

I love how women twist the facts.

Voluntarily gets in a plane due to status and all of a sudden it's coercion.

Offered drugs and alcohol and she was plied with drugs. Trying to imply she was forced to take them against her will knowing she voluntarily took them. Wanna drink? Modern women believe that is force now. :stopitslime:

What the hell is a 17 year old doing in bars and lounges? Notice how they glossed over that part. Because she voluntarily committed an illegal act to illegally gain entry to a place she shouldn't have been. If I see a woman drinking in a bar I am going to assume she is 21 or older. I swear the law lets women behave as if they are children with no responsibility for their actions.

I agree with you to a degree but 17 yr olds do not make the best decisions. Whether she agreed to do everything she alleged is one thing, but Puff was 34 at the time. R. Kelly is in prison right now for the same shyt, best thing he could have done was leave her where she was or make sure she was at least 18. From the pics I saw, she looked like a kid which tells me Puff probably knew too and just saw it as easy p*ssy, his mistake was taking her out of the state.