Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks dont want to admit it but if Tupac were alive the amount of sexual assualt lawsuits he would have would make diddy look like a saint. Pac was running through em.

But yet no one has come forward or even filed suit against the estate...

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Diddy said in "I Need A Girl"

"

First we were friends then became lovers

You was more than my girl, we was like brothers

All night we would play fight under covers"

:patrice:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
This is what I always say. If a person is in fact a victim they should pursue criminal charges first. They can always open a civil case after the criminal case is done. Perfect example. OJ.

Nikkas act like Nicole’s family volunteered to open up a murder case on OJ :comeon:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Nikkas act like Nicole’s family volunteered to open up a murder case on OJ :comeon:

That’s not my point. The point is you can file a criminal case and a civil case but if you want to get specific, some states will automatically press criminal charges for domestic issues. Murder, sticking someone up, etc is obvious state charge kid.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So do you want Jimmy Iovine's sexual victims to,continue to suffer? :mjpls:

Your master Fif will never go after guilty white people like this.
obviously not … why mention 50 … yeah he has issues with Jimmy but 50 had more issues with puffy and let me be clear I don’t support every little troll move 50 does just cause am a huge fan …. Personally I think it’s in bad taste for celebrities to clown each other on ig or whatever platform when it comes to serious allegations…..

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

I'm not sure Diddy makes it out of these allegations without having to be a Hermit and forever stay behind the scenes :wow:
That company he suing will use every resource they have to use his vices (sex, drugs and alcohol) against him in order to beat the will to fight out of him :francis:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
He needs to put his foot down and fight the case or the list of "victims" will keep growing.