Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how so many of these dudes don't understand what they are admitting to
podcast culture got people way too comfortable

bruh…dude so happy to talk and be “relevant” he doesn’t seem to realize he’s admitting to being a part of the problem/that “culture”…fukk it tho…if that’s what they were doing then it needs to be out there :hubie:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Let's see if Jimmy Iovine gets hit with jail time :sas2:
At this point it’s unsurprising to me that maybe 90% of these big wigs black or white in the industry up to some rather questionable activity’s behind closed doors :sas2: so I don’t get shocked no more when I hear about such n such they all scumbags with money …point blank

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
At this point it’s unsurprising to me that maybe 90% of these big wigs black or white in the industry up to some rather questionable activity’s behind closed doors :sas2: so I don’t get shocked no more when I hear about such n such they all scumbags with money …point blank

So do you want Jimmy Iovine's sexual victims to,continue to suffer? :mjpls:

Your master Fif will never go after guilty white people like this.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Did Diddy stop paying off some folks or something? Cuz This shyt is wild how they just flooding this nikka with allegations all of a sudden

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Fif will never go after guilty white people like this.

The rapper took to Instagram to call O out, saying ... "I don’t understand why Oprah is going after black men. No Harvey Weinstein, No Epstein, just Micheal Jackson and Russell Simmons this sh*t is sad."

“I bet there will be more women saying he treated them inappropriately by the end of this week. Little Harvey is in big trouble this time.”

50 calls out everybody

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These Peter Pan ass mfs admitting to rape on fukking camera. :gucci:

This is exactly what I'm talking about with the Gen X mfs. nikkas REFUSE to mature.

Superthug era of the 90s had their survivors acting forever young :smh:

Same gen, produced them brehs like Maino who is older than Nas, still gooning on the street level.