• No

Votes: 115 74.7%

• Total voters

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Rogue one >>>> TLJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TFA
havent seen solo

People (order66) shyt on this movie needlessly. it does have flaws but it has some powerful themes and can stand on its own feet. TFA was for the birds and doesn't present anything not in already the originals.

star wars main flaw IMO are dragonball level asspulls and their refusal to use the extended universe

Last edited:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I clicked no, but I'm really indifferent. There was some things that i liked and alot of things i didn't. But i still find myself watching it just because of the star wars atmosphere, storm troopers/ Ships, the score etc......

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I think the only way to fix the shyt the messed up in 8 is have a part 1 & 2 for 9. If there was ever a time for two parts it is now.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
it's :ld:

wasted opportunities

I don't hate it, but I don't like it, nor would I go out of my way to watch it.

Feels like it'll stick out in this trilogy when it's all said and done.

I'll go as far and say it's better than Solo. Solo was just boring.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rogue one >>>> TLJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TFA
havent seen solo

People (order66) shyt on this movie needlessly. it does have flaws but it has some powerful themes and can stand on its own feet. TFA was for the birds and doesn't present anything not in already the originals.

star wars main flaw IMO are dragonball level asspulls and their refusal to use the extended universe

:russ::pachaha::bryan::mjlol: Needlessly...... Nah my dude this movie was a fukking abomination and a spit in the face of the originals and the books and the lore and I will say that to the end...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I've liked all of the recent joints. Force Awakens, Rogue One, and Last Jedi more than I liked the original joints. If I'm being completely honest I only watched the original joints becuz I had already seen The Last Jedi and thought they were wack.

Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Liked it. One of the biggest returns for a movie ever, it didn't dissapoint at all. Dope special effects, light sabers, unexpected deaths. What more did you want? I was impressed and now I really want to see how this iteration ends. Its not perfect but at least its not a snooze fest like most of the prequels.......you want to see trade unionists debate with the federation over this that and the other all the while Palpatine plots and manouvers all kinds of crazy shyt OFFSCREEN, yall miss stuff like that? NO. Last jedi restored the feeling a bit and they brought back Hamil as Luke Skywalker doing a Force Ghost projection trolling the hell out EVERYONE.:russ:
Bravo i say. good show.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I couldn't get past the first ten minutes. Just seemed so cheesy, contrived, forced, etc. Campy as hell.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogue One is the only good Star Wars movie since Disney took over (haven't seen Solo yet though). TFA is a worse version of ANH with less compelling characters and relies on/plays to nostalgia. No replay value whatsoever. TLJ was just boring to me. Unnecessarily long and doesn't even add much character development to the main characters of the ST except for maybe Kylo.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I liked it :manny: specially the themes with the Force. It's certainly a movie that has flaws, but I liked it better than TFA.

But it's a weird, at the same time I don't think it's debatable that TLJ was a bad sequel and a poor 2nd part of a trilogy. Rian Johnson did the movie he wanted to make without any guidance of what happened before in Episode 7 or with a real ending in mind of Ep. 9. To me, it felt like an interesting movie that went away from the it's predecessor (TFA) - therefore it felt like something was missing - and ended like a part 2 out of 5.

The more I think about it, the more I fell like it was like a cool episode of a TV show. But what can I say, I was entertained by the good parts more than bothered by it's flaws :yeshrug:

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
I believe females make up about 15-18% of the armed forces, at least in the states

the resistance military though seems to be mostly female not to mention it looks like they hold the majority of the command positions.

whole thing just rang hollow