• No

Votes: 115 74.7%

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Again, I agree. That's why I put resolution in quotes:pachaha:My point is that the fandom of the series would have lost their shyt if this new trilogy genuinely departed from the originals. No Han, no Chewbacca, no Luke, no Leia, no mention of the empire or Jedi. A genuine new story in a completely different galaxy. nikkas would riot

I just don't understand why didn't they follow the 3rd faction trilogy that was in the future star wars books...:snoop: yuuzhan vong I believe.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I just don't understand why didn't they follow the 3rd faction trilogy that was in the future star wars books...:snoop: yuuzhan vong I believe.
The books honestly would give them decades worth of films to put out. I have barely read most of them, but they're an organic extension of the series that could both appease fans of the OG trilogy yet give directors some leeway to do their own thing.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Some of the posts in here got me weak :laff::laff::deadmanny:

Which in and of itself entertained me more than the movie :manny: I thought it was really dull. Some cool setpieces, visuals, and whatnot but I just felt whatever about all of it.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
And the concept of a spaceship running on fuel and running out of fuel is hilarious for me and anyone else that's involve in the nuclear field. That and the concept of dropping bombs in a zero gravity space. Succeeding in doing that and accomplishing nothing, nothing significant in doing that, the tables weren't turn and the tide didn't change. Did all that just to continue the chase through lightspeed storyline.

I wish I was just as dumb as some of the poster in this thread so I could actually enjoy the film.