• Yes

Votes: 39 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 74.7%

• Total voters

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Ok now I know your just trolling me...:heh: I can watch the DKR over the Last Jedi anyday because TLJ was a HORRIBLE unwatchable movie after the fact...
Must be 2 dark knight rises. That's the only movie I seen in theaters where somebody turned to tell me they were bored.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
:hubie: I just cant fukk with the resistance basically be chased through space for most of the movie. Also why didn't they let Poe know what the plan was from the get go?

:hubie: I cant fukk with Cantobite at all.

No cool star wars locations (Again, Fukk Cantobite)

No Knights of Ren

No Snoke backstory(I dont give a fukk if they gnna reveal it later...fukk that)

They made General Hux into a clown.

Phasma was irrelevant

:upsetfavre: Do i even have to get into Finn? No progression at all.

How about the annoying fat ugly Asian chick they get to serve as some kinda "love interest' for Finn....I know this is my shallow self talking but they couldn't do better :rudy:?

Leia Poppins:why:

shyt was all wrong

The only things i like was the score, the new force philosophy they seem to be developing, some of the visuals and Luke's Jedi Force transmission.
:russ:

You know Finn wasn't going to get none of that Rey ass:ufdup:. Disney still a little:mjpls:. So we'll throw the brother some fried rice instead.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it was fine for a star wars film. That fukking franchise has always been overrated to me. Just cacs envisioning themselves as fukking telepathic/telekinetic superheroes /shrug

shyt was more of the same, both of the new ones were.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Including what exactly? I can understand somebody saying they didn't like that it was a long chase or they don't find Canto Bight interesting, but as for the decision to kill Snoke, or Luke dying, or Rey having nobody parents, it happened. It's not up to me I can only accept it and judge it after I accept it. And each time I've watched it I have loved their choices even more. Where as some people were disappointed with Luke, I saw his ending as the most badass jedi shyt ever.

I'm not in here to argue just clarity
Rican Johnson wrote a terrible second film of a trilogy . Because he found certain elements more interesting he decided to ignore previous character development and storylines to just tell his story which doesn’t work in a trilogy . You can’t say I’m gonna ignore Snoke when he is suppose to have corrupted Ben solo and when/how did he join the first order , he just left Luke’s temple after destroying it and then went and signed up?? Yet RJ kept saying how it was no organic way to discuss his backstory when he had Rey and Ben talking constantly :hhh: canto bite was a waste of time as was not telling Poe the plan . He had no idea that Finn a boy stole and raised by the first order could relate to Rose backstory ? It’s an easy connection to make yet instead he has Finn Act like he doesn’t understand slavery etc. he emasculated Poe for no real reason . He made Luke a horrible unheroic character because he was passing the torch as if a mentor character can’t be heroic ? Why would Luke leave the Galaxy alone knowing that Kylo was running around destroying planets

Daps
Reppin
Luke wanting to kill his own nephew for just a “glimpse of the dark side in him” is the dumbest shyt to throw on his legacy. As everyone has already said Luke went through hell and back to bring Vader back into the light but now he just wants to murder his nephew cause of a notion of the dark side? :stopitslime:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Luke wanting to kill his own nephew for just a “glimpse of the dark side in him” is the dumbest shyt to throw on his legacy. As everyone has already said Luke went through hell and back to bring Vader back into the light but now he just wants to murder his nephew cause of a notion of the dark side? :stopitslime:

People change:russ:

Martha

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Rican Johnson wrote a terrible second film of a trilogy . Because he found certain elements more interesting he decided to ignore previous character development and storylines to just tell his story which doesn’t work in a trilogy . You can’t say I’m gonna ignore Snoke when he is suppose to have corrupted Ben solo and when/how did he join the first order , he just left Luke’s temple after destroying it and then went and signed up?? Yet RJ kept saying how it was no organic way to discuss his backstory when he had Rey and Ben talking constantly :hhh: canto bite was a waste of time as was not telling Poe the plan . He had no idea that Finn a boy stole and raised by the first order could relate to Rose backstory ? It’s an easy connection to make yet instead he has Finn Act like he doesn’t understand slavery etc. he emasculated Poe for no real reason . He made Luke a horrible unheroic character because he was passing the torch as if a mentor character can’t be heroic ? Why would Luke leave the Galaxy alone knowing that Kylo was running around destroying planets
:russ:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more time that passes, the more I fukk with this movie. If this series is going to continue as long as they say it will, it can't be tied down to pleasing nostalgia. Too many franchises become stagnant trying to please fans who say they want something new but really want the same old shyt. Look at the Alien franchise. Prometheus got shyt on for not having aliens in it. So they put out Covenant which has mad aliens in it: nikkas bytched that the architects got killed off:pachaha:Last Jedi had problems, no doubt, but I salute Johnson for not giving a fukk and truly setting up a future for the series that can explore this galaxy far far away instead of just revolving around the legacy of the original movie.
Thing is, they could have just started fresh from the jump.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Thing is, they could have just started fresh from the jump.
I agree 100 percent. I also think you handpick a single director if you know you're planning a trilogy to one of the biggest series of all time. They would have been killed by the fanatics if they completely moved on from the Skywalker saga with no "resolution", though.