• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chewy: Why are you a 60 year old sidekick to an uneducated hillbilly

Han: fukk you still smuggling shyt for, you're old. You ain't leveled up yet?

:mjlol:

FN: You said you wanted to get out the 1st order at all costs. You stood up at the last minute for p*ssy. OK, you're a simp tryna bag you a pawg. But now he going on suicide missions for the rebellion (which is 90% dead now, btw) and traded down his pawg for a faag?

There was a pawg somewhere in this movie? :dwillhuh:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Worse star wars movie ever. It made me completely lose interest in the franchise as a whole. I can't even watch a cartoon of this shyt anymore. Cacs massacred this fukker. I hate this whole series so fukking much that I wanna beat the fukk outta OP and kick his mother in the belly then spit on his father.
:pacspit:

The way they emasculate all the men was downright cringeworthy. Finn was a weak ass comedic relief like a character out of a minstrel show with an Asian transvestite sidekick and he was a fukking washed up janitor for the stormtroopers.

Rey is ugly af. She look like Luke's twin brother. (Same body and all)

Poe was getting victimized by resistance bytches like a battered housewife.

Eeeeewwww, I'm so angry I wanna chin check OP for making this fukking thread. :fire:

If you have friends that like this movie, you should disown them because the 1915 film, "The birth of a nation" is probably on their top 5 list of all time. All disrespect.
:postjordan:

All disrespect, once again OP but fukk you B.
:pacspit:

U won't chin check shyt little girl

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I don't like this particular movie for actual movie reasons, but for all of these movies I just don't understand anybody's motivations. Perhaps someone can explain.
  1. 1st Order: Be evil? Yell while on camera? WTF are they trying to accomplish? How can they accomplish this while blowing up multiple planets? Where are they getting all of these resources from?
  2. The Rebellion: Why are they the rebellion. Has the galaxy been conquered already? Shouldn't the 1st order technically be the rebellion?
  3. Luke: How you don't care that one of your main homies caught a blade by your former pupil? How your sister stranded on a planet and all you do is project a Hologram. There wasn't even a way out until Mary Sue came thru and ex machina'd the rocks (the force isn't about lifting rocks, btw).
  4. Leia: Why are you still alive at the end of the last movie?
  5. Chewy: Why are you a 60 year old sidekick to an uneducated hillbilly.
  6. Han: fukk you still smuggling shyt for, you're old. You ain't leveled up yet?
  7. Mary Sue: If your parents don't matter, then what are you fukking doing? Why are you on this journey? You have no reason to be a part of this war and you don't know why you're on this side.
  8. FN: You said you wanted to get out the 1st order at all costs. You stood up at the last minute for p*ssy. OK, you're a simp tryna bag you a pawg. But now he going on suicide missions for the rebellion (which is 90% dead now, btw) and traded down his pawg for a faag?
  9. FAAG: Your sister sacrificed herself for the rebellion, you dishonored her sacrifice by not allowing FN to do so as well. You're selfish, and you sexually assaulted FN cuz I'm sure dude was never feeling you like that.
  10. Darth Emo: Dude literally said fukk the first order, fukk the rebellion, fukk it all. Then proceeds to hunt down and try and kill every last member of the rebellion. WTF... Why?
EDIT: FAAG = Fat Ass Asian Girl
And he only knew Rey for like 2 weeks
and caping like hell for her

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't think it was possible to fukk up Star Wars twice but they managed to do it somehow. TFA left me intrigued on where they would take it but TLJ dropped the ball completely and I'm back to my post prequel feelings of not giving a damn about Star Wars again.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Did those who didn't like it, dislike it because it's a bad movie or because you didn't agree with the choices they made for the characters?
Because it's far from a bad movie. Attack of the Clones is a bad movie.
I should have asked that question too
most of the people ive interacted with dont like it because if this

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The only good SW movie Disney has made was Rogue One...

The rest were all unwatchable agenda driven trash...

They've basically turned Star Wars into Social Justice Warriors in space...

TFA was a blatant remake of ANH with a feminist spin and it all went downhill from there...The problem isn't the female lead, Rogue One had a female lead and like I said, that was a good movie...The problem is they blatantly try to fit the agenda into every scene, like every scene with Finn and the general in Ep8...Plus unnecessary shyt like Lando sexuality...Why the fukk do we even need to know what his sexual preference is? What does that add to the film other than shock value and score SJW points?

Instead of wasting times figuring out ways to score points with SJW's how about you spend that time trying to figure out ways to score points with Star Wars fans?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Movie was fine. Then again Im not one of those frustrated hardcore dusty fans from way the fukk back that have their entire lives intertwined in this fantasy shyt.

Some nikkas out there are pathetic and the fictional characters were like some kinda real life role models to them tho, so seeing Luke all stressed out and damaged fukked up them nikkas heads :mjlol:

For me that shyts just another blockbuster. Dinosaurs, Superheroes, Space shyt, whatever. Just a way to pass the time with the wife and kids. shyt aint that serious.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Movie was fine. Then again Im not one of those frustrated hardcore dusty fans from way the fukk back that have their entire lives intertwined in this fantasy shyt.

Some nikkas out there are pathetic and the fictional characters were like some kinda real life role models to them tho, so seeing Luke all stressed out and damaged fukked up them nikkas heads :mjlol:

For me that shyts just another blockbuster. Dinosaurs, Superheroes, Space shyt, whatever. Just a way to pass the time with the wife and kids. shyt aint that serious.
So your level of expectation from summer blockbusters is Transformers?

Noted. Don't give a fukk about your opinion. Next?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
But they DID have a resolution though. They got Palpatine, Vader and the empire the fukk outta here and were gonna rebuild.

The way episode 6 ended didn’t really leave any lingering questions.
Again, I agree. That's why I put resolution in quotes:pachaha:My point is that the fandom of the series would have lost their shyt if this new trilogy genuinely departed from the originals. No Han, no Chewbacca, no Luke, no Leia, no mention of the empire or Jedi. A genuine new story in a completely different galaxy. nikkas would riot