Votes: 115 74.7%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Here's the thing.....

There are more options than GOAT or TRASH, and more feelings for than HATE or LOVE.

I didnt love this movie, but I didnt hate it either.

It was a decent flick, could it have been better? Yes, but thats not a knock on it, can be said about so many other films.

But was it terrible and the worst thing ever? fukk no, there are far worst shyt out there.

I watched it again recently and still.... didnt hate it. So much of the hate seems exaggerated

Martha

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Here's the thing.....

There are more options than GOAT or TRASH, and more feelings for than HATE or LOVE.

I didnt love this movie, but I didnt hate it either.

It was a decent flick, could it have been better? Yes, but thats not a knock on it, can be said about so many other films.

But was it terrible and the worst thing ever? fukk no, there are far worst shyt out there.

I watched it again recently and still.... didnt hate it. So much of the hate seems exaggerated

Martha
That's why I made this thread lol. People really calling it terrible because they didn't get what they wanted. Flaws don't make a bad movie. shyt was better than The Dark Knight Rises and BvS and Suicide Squad too.

#DispsetMarvelGang

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's why I made this thread lol. People really calling it terrible because they didn't get what they wanted. Flaws don't make a bad movie. shyt was better than The Dark Knight Rises and BvS and Suicide Squad too.

#DispsetMarvelGang

WTF is u smoking... bane made that fukking movie...:what: dark knight rises was way better than TLJ.....:beli:

Everything else in that abomination of an aborted stillborn star wars movie can suck a dikk...:camby:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
That's why I made this thread lol. People really calling it terrible because they didn't get what they wanted

I just thought it was a whack movie. I don't care about all that super fan shyt.

The editing alone was horrendous. That fight with the red soldiers :scust:

The movie moved like molasses, whole bunch of useless characters...and Daisy Ridley acting was mediocre as fukk.

Like I said, shyt was a mess.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I just thought it was a whack movie. I don't care about all that super fan shyt.

The editing alone was horrendous. That fight with the red soldiers :scust:

The movie moved like molasses, whole bunch of useless characters...and Daisy Ridley acting was mediocre as fukk.

Like I said, shyt was a mess.
See I can fukk with this critique. Not everybody saying they hated that Luke didn't use his lightsaber n shyt or they hated that he drank milk how he did.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
WTF is u smoking... bane made that fukking movie...:what: dark knight rises was way better than TLJ.....:beli:

Everything else in that abomination of an aborted stillborn star wars movie can suck a dikk...:camby:

Nah TDKR Sucked. You wanna talk about some bullshyt. That whole movie was bullshyt.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Didn’t like it. Not interested in rewatching it. This maybe the first time I’m not interested in checking for another star wars film.