Did yall know Asian Women are the most desired women on dating apps?

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Those dating graphs are from well over ten years ago. Online cacs like to bust them out like valecdictorian letters whenever they want to flex on how much they're desired in the dating market. I always found the stats/parameters around the info a bit dubious; I know some brehs like asians here but you mean to tell me brehs were responding to asians over sistas, latinas, and pawgs like that?

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
People are getting increasingly annoyed with white women so this doesn't surprise me. Oh well.

Yall still concerned with Divestors and think yall are god's gift to pawgs?

Anyone that expresses white supremacist ideology is a concern. This constant and incessant need from some to try and cover for these pieces of garbage is mind-boggling and if anything, they should be cast along side those pieces of garbage.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
There is no way Asian women are more desired on dating apps than white women
The only people who generally find Asian women attractive are actually Asians themselves and white men. Literally never in my life ever seen a black man thirst after an Asian or some something like "check out that Asian girl over there".

Zime

Superstar
Daps
The only people who generally find Asian women attractive are actually Asians themselves and white men. Literally never in my life ever seen a black man thirst after an Asian or some something like "check out that Asian girl over there".
The number of black men who are into Asian women is definitely growing, especially among Gen Z black men. I think Asian American women tend to be less attractive compared to Asian women in their native countries.