Did yall know Asian Women are the most desired women on dating apps?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
whats interesting is that the lowest percentage of acceptance for black women - 8.5% from whites
is still higher than the highest percentage of acceptance for women responding to men in general (which is 9.3% for black women responding to black men)
this is despite black women being the least preferred

shows you how picky women are compared to men. really no excuse for women to not be able to find a decent partner

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
black women the least responded to by everyone, even by black men
black men the least responded to by everyone except black women
like the bro above said, we all we got
Interesting…..:

Is acceptance by others races that important :hubie:

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I think success in dating is in large part, maybe 70%, for men, factors like height, career, job prestige, education, age, picture quality, emotional maturity, sense of humor and your own physical attractiveness. The remaining 30% you can maybe attribute to race. Brehs who are well put together and attractive shouldn't have any trouble dating and having options.

On hinge I do pretty well and match with all races of women (including east asian), except maybe Indian. Half my matches are asian, not black women. The black women I am matching with are very attractive and educated with no kids.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
black women the least responded to by everyone, even by black men
black men the least responded to by everyone except black women
like the bro above said, we all we got

Almost as if the black family structure needs to be established and the powers that be tries to decieve both parties into appreciating each other's worth :francis: