Did Wakanda get exposed in Infinity War, or was it simply under utilized.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So a white god (thor) had to come in and save a African nation from alien (foreign) forces? :mjpls:

It's levels to the subliminals :francis:
Son. Thor is stronger than everybody in Wakanda combined. I mean if u dont like that fact that u might as well not fukk wit Marvel. But to act like this is some shocker is ridiculous. Thor just beat the fukking Hulk in a fight in the last movie. And right now he's WAY stronger than he even was in that movie. T'Challa got his ass beat by regular ass Kilmonger.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U acting like Black Panther ain't have glaring issues in itself. Infinity War was dope. And honestly. nikkas talking about Wakanda being underpowered in the movie. Thanos was underpowered and his crew were underpowered. Thanos actually doesnt need any infinity stones to fukk ALL of these superheroes up. It's a movie. They needed balance.

Facts

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: at those acting like it's not a legit question.

BP had us believe Wakanda posed a real threat to the rest of the world powers. IW showed me that Ironman, Doc Strange or the Hulk would've taken out this army for dolo.
Which they would have, which is why killmongers plan was shortsighted and wouldnt work. Youre not going to give blacks who never fired a gun fukking vibranium weapons and think they would be successful.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I swear, some of ya'll cats are so "smart" that ya'll dumb. Not only did Black Panther use the kinetic energy blasts a couple of times in IW that you're obviously being ignorant to or forgetful of, you're also overselling how powerful that move even is and forgetting how it even works. First off, he has to take hits to power it up, to which he did and used it on the minions at least once or twice that they showed on screen (one can surmise that he used it even more off screen as it is a war and they were fighting possibly hundreds of thousands of aliens) and also against Black Dwarf to knock him down in a panel homage moment. Secondly, even in BP's own movie, the kinetic blast was never shown to knock back hundreds of people. More like a couple dozen at best, which your own damn clip even shows, thus killing your own argument and defeating yourself. You probably seen that clip merged with the Terminator 2 nuclear blast scene and the shyt fukked your head up with delusions of grandeur.

Sit this one out fam.

:dead:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

When they work walking to give Bucky his new arm, T'Challa was going over their man power with Okoye and their military force consisted of

Dora Milaje
Kings Guard
Border Tribe

The Border Tribe was decimated after the end battle in BP so the fact that they had to scrap together what was left, AND ask for M'Baku's people to help, shows how small their military force was.

I think their biggest weapon was secrecy. Out of sight, out of mind. They didn't even use weapons to bring down those ships :mindblown:

Forget air support. No cannons, no vibranium tip missles, No defenses OUTSIDE the border. No nothing :snoop:

If Thor wouldn't have showed up and Wanda not come down to help, they all would've been bodied :scusthov:

I mean, they even had a weak has security guard, protecting the room Shuri was in :snoop: Corvus Glaive didn't even break a sweat getting to vision.

They gave Wakanda NO respect :pacspit:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And another thing while my mind is fresh :mjpls:

HOW did the Black Order know they would need to bring a disposable army of goons to Wakanda in the first place?

And if they knew Wakanda was formidable, that means they had some intel on them, but for some reason didn't know they had a hidden dome?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly thought the Wakanda battle was pretty disappointing, overall. It was like a dollar store version of the big battle in ROTK. The battle on Titan was much more entertaining and compelling by comparison.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly thought the Wakanda battle was pretty disappointing, overall. It was like a dollar store version of the big battle in ROTK. The battle on Titan was much more entertaining and compelling by comparison.

that Wakanda battle scene was such a let down it's like game of thrones had 4 different battle scene better

game of thrones

1 battle of castle black: season 4
2 Battle of Hardhome : season 5
3 Battle of the b*stards : season 6
4 The Battle of The Loot Train : season 7

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
But did they? In Black Panther 1 we saw Planes, Projectile weapons, and Rhinos with armor(maybe tech couldn't remember). Where was all this in Infinity War?:jbhmm:

Op is right they did downgrade Wakanda for the film. It was one of the things I didnt like about the movie. You can't have Wakanda a threat to take over the world (if Killmonger had his way for the "sun to never set on the Wakandan Empire") but that be your defense of your homeland, even on short notice.

I was watching the movie thinking if this is what they got defending their homeland, then if Killmomger would have beat Tchalla they would have got washed by any 2nd world country:yeshrug:.
Nah killmonger was sending out vibraium weapons to 1000s of sleeper cell in different countries to sneak attack enemy

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Which they would have, which is why killmongers plan was shortsighted and wouldnt work. Youre not going to give blacks who never fired a gun fukking vibranium weapons and think they would be successful.
If you don't think this film minimized Wakanda just to prop up the Avengers then you are delusional, they could've made them look strong in their own film without making Wakanda look competent.

Last edited: