Did the Celtics give the keys to the wrong guy?

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Its a 1a/b situation in Boston especially in the playoffs. Their playoff numbers have been very even in recent seasons.

Both streaky scorers but Jaylen a more consistent shooter, much better attacking the rim and drawing fouls, just a better athlete and at controlling pace, and starting momentum runs and easing bleeding when they need buckets bad which is needed in playoffs. He gets them out of funks and dry spells. Tatum better rebounder and playmaker. Jaylen better defender at least on the ball. He is much more decisive.

You can feel a good Tatum game early. He rarely plays himself out of sluggish starts but if he starts hot he usually doesnt cool down. Jaylen can explode and have a 15-20pt quarter in any quarter he never out of it like Tatum,

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
This series hinges on Jaylen.

Heat gonna double Tatum when the game gets tight.

Should have carried the Cs in the 4th the way Tatum got all the attention.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This series hinges on Jaylen.

Heat gonna double Tatum when the game gets tight.

Should have carried the Cs in the 4th the way Tatum got all the attention.

Jaylen?

If Luka had Jaylen and the rest of that Celtics roster, they would sweep the Heat and the NBA Finals

Club Neauvou just isn't that guy

Deal

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Too many key turnovers and blunders by both players. It’s one thing to miss a shot sometimes the ball doesn’t fall but when you make timely mistakes …
:patrice:

The greats like Kobe, Bron etc.. don’t have a habit of doing that .
Tics got too many Chefs in the kitchen working on the same meal so folks are getting in each other’s way. Doing less can result in more.

I’m starting to see why Kyrie ,rozier and Hayward ain’t work out.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tics got too many Chefs in the kitchen working on the same meal so folks are getting in each other’s way. Doing less can result in more.

I’m starting to see why Kyrie ,rozier and Hayward ain’t work out.

It doesn't help that they are all off the dribble or J players

No post games for none of em except Brogdon should probably be their closer

Daps
I'm sorry it has to be said

As a Celtics fan, I've been thinking of this. Celtics prematurely gave the keys to Jayson Tatum, but his teammate Jaylen Brown is the best player on the Celtics

Jaylen Brown understands the moment and rises above it. You never question his intensity, effort, focus, and leadership. On top of that, Jaylen has more offensive variety to his game. With Tatum, I question that alot. Sorry but he reminds me of James Harden in the playoffs. If he's not getting the whistle, his intensity lowers considerably

And blame the Celtics for not giving the ball to Jaylen more in clutch moments instead of Tatum. The thing is Tatum is still young enough to turn this around, but.... Sorry, it had to be said :manny:
OP can't keep up with his agendas.

:wow: