Did the Celtics give the keys to the wrong guy?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Too early to break them up

Still young

A lot of dudes only win at 27-28 nowadays, this ain't the 70s and 80s where dudes pull up from college and start winning :mjlol:

Lebron
Jordan
Curry
Shaq
Durant (lol)
Giannis
Kawhi (he wasn't a #1 option in San Antonio)
Bron, Shaq, Durant, Kawhi had to change organizations to win.

Jordan and Curry won within 4 years of their #2 being drafted.

These have had 6 years together. Their age isn't as relevant as these past guys because they either went pro older or they didn't have this much time as part of duo to fall short.

Daps
I'm sorry it has to be said

As a Celtics fan, I've been thinking of this. Celtics prematurely gave the keys to Jayson Tatum, but his teammate Jaylen Brown is the best player on the Celtics

Jaylen Brown understands the moment and rises above it. You never question his intensity, effort, focus, and leadership. On top of that, Jaylen has more offensive variety to his game. With Tatum, I question that alot. Sorry but he reminds me of James Harden in the playoffs. If he's not getting the whistle, his intensity lowers considerably

And blame the Celtics for not giving the ball to Jaylen more in clutch moments instead of Tatum. The thing is Tatum is still young enough to turn this around, but.... Sorry, it had to be said :manny:
You should be sorry for even making this sorry ass thread.

:picard:

Daps
Nobody looked this nikkax way when he probably should’ve won ECF MVP last year, was The Cs best player in The Finals or shot well the first two series this year but one fukked up series now it’s all the other shyt

:russ: Let that turnover prone nikka go elsewhere and leave The Celtics to figure it out

Daps
Why would I reply to a thread where I have the OP on ignore, whose posts I can't even see - I get no alerts for anything in that thread? Why would I reply to a thread that is bait? Why would I reply to a thread that was made for the sole purpose of getting clowns like you to post in it, to come together on some kumbaya shyt to reflect on all the times I've embarrassed you all?

You groupies are literally talking to yourselves in there.

Now that's out of the way, when you gonna own up to this mess of a thread you made (no different to every other thread you create)?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Why would I reply to a thread where I have the OP on ignore, whose posts I can't even see - I get no alerts for anything in that thread? Why would I reply to a thread that is bait? Why would I reply to a thread that was made for the sole purpose of getting clowns like you to post in it, to come together on some kumbaya shyt to reflect on all the times I've embarrassed you all?

You groupies are literally talking to yourselves in there.

Now that's out of the way, when you gonna own up to this mess of a thread you made (no different to every other thread you create)?

The hilarity is that you think your posts mean anything, and that I have to "answer to" a Autistic fakkit's opinion who has no life :dead:

This is how deranged and psychopathic you are. You can't be respected on here for dodging threads. Making paragraphs of excuses doesn't absolve you. Stop being the p*ssy you are, and Be a man and respond to that thread

Daps
The hilarity is that you think your posts mean anything, and that I have to "answer to" a Autistic fakkit's opinion who has no life :dead:
Nah, the true hilarity is this character you've created on an anonymous msgboard, or do you go around in your real life wishing folks would drop dead after taking the vaccine?

:lupe:
You can't be respected on here for dodging threads. Making paragraphs of excuses doesn't absolve you. Stop being the p*ssy you are, and Be a man and respond to that thread
I don't want your respect.

You're a c00n, a pathological liar and a Right-wing Tether demon.

Why would I want the respect of someone like you?

Tell me what is there to respond to in that thread? I can already tell by the thread title with its corny ass white humor that it has nothing to do with nothing. I can't even read the OP and given I know who threadstarter is, it'll be about some scorned shyt he's held onto that I've embarrassed him in the past for. It'll have nothing to do with actually debating a topic that is worthwhile.

Gon'head and tell me now what exactly is it I'm supposed to be responding to.

You really out here on some bu-bu-but why won't you respond to a bait thread. :sadcam:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nah, the true hilarity is this character you've created on an anonymous msgboard, or do you go around in your real life wishing folks would drop dead after taking the vaccine?

:lupe:

I don't want your respect.

You're a c00n, a pathological liar and a Right-wing Tether demon.

Why would I want the respect of someone like you?

Tell me what is there to respond to in that thread? I can already tell by the thread title with its corny ass white humor that it has nothing to do with nothing. I can't even read the OP and given I know who threadstarter is, it'll be about some scorned shyt he's held onto that I've embarrassed him in the past for. It'll have nothing to do with actually debating a topic that is worthwhile.

Gon'head and tell me now what exactly is it I'm supposed to be responding to.

You really out here on some bu-bu-but why won't you respond to a bait thread. :sadacam:

Keep writing paragraphs about me. All these paragraphs cause you too p*ssy to reply to that thread :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: