Did the Celtics give the keys to the wrong guy?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I gotta agree with the others. Marcus Smart sucks. I remember he was pretty damn bad when they drafted him. Shooting horribly, making dumb plays and all they told about him was "oh he plays hard and works hard, you need this guy on a team". Then at some point he tricked me, thinking he's really about to take a leap. But it's same old shyt he's fukking up in clutch time.

Mazzulia is a Brad Stevens yes-man

And while the Celtics have incredibly stacked team, they lack more names who actually won a championship. Pick most of the former champion teams and you'll notice their roster either had multiple guys who won the trophy, or the coach who won either as a player or as a coach.

Current Celtics have zero of that. Ime at least played a few seasons in San Antonio. Long enough to develop a "no bullshyt" mentality. Too bad he couldn't apply that mentality in the company outside of basketball.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna keep it all the way 1000

As long as they win the title, I don’t give two shyts about who has the keys or who’s the face of the team or who wins MVP or none of that

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Celtics like that early 2000s pistons team didn’t really have that clear #1 just a bunch of good players , Tatum the best scorer but brown does so many other things :manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This thread is going to be one of them ones...
If Houston surprises sooner than later...
Then the icing on the cake is when Jaylen Brown demands a trade ends up with his old coach in Texas

:wow:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one concerning thing with Tatum is his midrange is kinda lacking. So if the 3 ball not dropping it looks really bad out there
His jump shot is weak, period. He shot 35% on jump shots. Dude shot almost 1100 jumpers and missed over over 700 of them. This is who y’all want to crown

That’s why I get upset about the trading Jalen green and the top pick this year for an established superstar. It really ain’t none….

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gonna keep it all the way 1000

As long as they win the title, I don’t give two shyts about who has the keys or who’s the face of the team or who wins MVP or none of that
this celtics core will never win a title

way too much differences between them and a championship level team