Did the Celtics give the keys to the wrong guy?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Wrong guy for what?
For achieving a 0.800 season with new coach instead of a 0.700? Sweeping everyone? Not losing against one of the best teams eve and most experienced team in the finals during their come up (again with a new coach)? :jbhmm:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So the guy everyone wanted to anoint as the next Kobe a few years ago needs more mamba mentality.

Is that the point of this thread?

:skip:

For the record I think Tatum is fine and the Celtics probably reach the Finals.
There's no probably about it especially if Miami helps take out their biggest threat. I still think the addition of Brogdon gives them the edge in winning the chip and that's IF they realize that he needs to be out there at the end of games and controlling the offense when they need buckets.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
this.

why do he even get tick and they have malcolm. should have traded smart when he had dpoy level value.

art barr

Dpoy value and a reasonable contract..off a finals loss team based on sloppy ball handling and poor decision making..they did good by bringing in brogdon but could have capitalized on that moment to bring in additional value or future assets. Instead they were overly concerned about team chemistry because he adeptly made himself a leader thus giving FO more pause when contemplating moving him.

On draft night I said to my friends anybody but marcus smart

He plays with a scattered brain and championship teams dont have scattered brain ball handlers

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dpoy value and a reasonable contract..off a finals loss team based on sloppy ball handling and poor decision making..they did good by bringing in brogdon but could have capitalized on that moment to bring in additional value or future assets. Instead they were overly concerned about team chemistry because he adeptly made himself a leader thus giving FO more pause when contemplating moving him.

On draft night I said to my friends anybody but marcus smart

He plays with a scattered brain and championship teams dont have scattered brain ball handlers

man,...huge emphasis on scatterbrained.

dude be tweak'n than motherfukker.
then tries to make it like that offbrand shyt is accepted or even acceptable.

marcus smart = the living hoop'n embodiment of :dahell:

art barr

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
I still think Tatum figures it out. Might be when he’s 30 but different people “get it” at different times in their life.

The best example of this recently is none other than

1241356583.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I still think Tatum figures it out. Might be when he’s 30 but different people “get it” at different times in their life.

The best example of this recently is none other than

1241356583.jpg
Great. So all Tatum needs to do to figure it out is go to a team with 2 all time great shooters, a 1st ballet HOF point guard, and already won multiple championships before he get there :pachaha:

Hopefully he skips the whole my child might not be my child shyt Wiggins went through though :francis:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Great. So all Tatum needs to do to figure it out is go to a team with 2 all time great shooters, a 1st ballet HOF point guard, and already won multiple championships before he get there :pachaha:

Hopefully he skips the whole my child might not be my child shyt Wiggins went through though :francis:
:russ: :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
After last year’s postseason, a Celtic fan of all people is doubting Tatum. :wtf:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Too many key turnovers and blunders by both players. It’s one thing to miss a shot sometimes the ball doesn’t fall but when you make timely mistakes …
:patrice:

The greats like Kobe, Bron etc.. don’t have a habit of doing that .

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Cs just need a strong HC who can convince Tatum to not settle for 3s and for Smart to know his role. Brown already can take over when his game is on. No need to get rid of the core players. Mazz ain't looking like he's it. If they don't make the Finals this year they have to find someone else.