Did the Celtics give the keys to the wrong guy?

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tatum's problem is mental. He let's his offense effect his defense and allows the refs to get in his head. He'll pout and stop competing in every aspect of the game that is not scoring. He also doesn't have a plan b when the 3 pointer ain't falling *cough* mid-range go to game. What he needs is a veteran player/ former player who knows what it takes to win in the playoffs to get in his face and tell him when he's fukking up. It seems he's always had a bunch of yes men who kiss his ass all the time. Plus Mazulla isn't a former NBA championship player or coach so he don't know what it takes either.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last year vs the then defending nba championship bucks in game 6, at milwaukee, tatum scored 46 points, 9 rebounds and 4 assists to force a game 7 and avoid elimination

He proved to be clutch in crunch time
You mean in the second round? :usure:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
they need 6 games AT LEAST to take down trae young :snoop:

Trae Young is better than anyone on the Kings that are taking you to at least 6.

Trae Young went to Miami and took a shyt on Jimmy Butler and the Heat who have since destroyed Giannis and the Bucks.

Put some respect on Trae Young's name.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Trae Young is better than anyone on the Kings that are taking you to at least 6.

Trae Young went to Miami and took a shyt on Jimmy Butler and the Heat who have since destroyed Giannis and the Bucks.

Put some respect on Trae Young's name.
we are the lower seeded team u dumbass, wtf does that have to do with trae taking the celtics to 6?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm sorry it has to be said

As a Celtics fan, I've been thinking of this. Celtics prematurely gave the keys to Jayson Tatum, but his teammate Jaylen Brown is the best player on the Celtics

Jaylen Brown understands the moment and rises above it. You never question his intensity, effort, focus, and leadership. On top of that, Jaylen has more offensive variety to his game. With Tatum, I question that alot. Sorry but he reminds me of James Harden in the playoffs. If he's not getting the whistle, his intensity lowers considerably

And blame the Celtics for not giving the ball to Jaylen more in clutch moments instead of Tatum. The thing is Tatum is still young enough to turn this around, but.... Sorry, it had to be said :manny:

Too late Brown is outta there :umad:

Brown for Kwahi swap incoming :mjgrin:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
All this hand wringing for nothing, they going to beat the Hawks tonight and then deal with a hobbled Sixers squad.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tatum’s issues are:

-you can get his head out of the game mentally
-his shot selection is horrible in the clutch/needs to pass more or run the offence
-he’s either really on or really off with his jumper

Ultimately, what I learned last finals is that he’s not matchup proof. Your top player needs to be matchup proof if you wanna win the chip.