Did Jesse Pinkman ruin Breaking Bad's replayability for you?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think it's hilarious that people side with a sociopath egomaniac that ruined multiple peoples lives, over an honest guy who was the closet thing to a sympathetic character on the show .

Okay I get that the first guy is Walt but who is the second person? :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My nikka Jesse made the show awesome... I wish he would have took his share and disappeared... 5 million and the cat starts throwing it in the bushes?! Cause he can't handle the guilt?! C'mon get drunk on a beach somewhere!

Walt was dirty he could hav kept his mouth shut when he saw Jesse hiding under his car!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My nikka Jesse made the show awesome... I wish he would have took his share and disappeared... 5 million and the cat starts throwing it in the bushes?! Cause he can't handle the guilt?! C'mon get drunk on a beach somewhere!

Walt was dirty he could hav kept his mouth shut when he saw Jesse hiding under his car!

Nah man. He blamed Jesse for getting Hank killed.

Fred.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i never warmed to him that much myself but it wouldn't stop me from watching it again.

he's definitely an annoying, frustrating to watch junkie snitch.. shyt i can go on but he was supposed to be and it's a realistic human portrayal of a kid who's not about that life like that thrust into situations with big players because how good his partners product and having to deal with all the situations he found himself in..alot of it his own doing and his relationship with Walt was one of the biggest parts of what made the show so great.

none of the characters on the show were particularly likeable..you start to watch the show from Walt's lane and you root for him so when you see Jesse, Skyler etc fukking things up for him, causing him problems they're naturally going to annoy you as you're rooting for Walt but as the seasons go on they get more fleshed out and it's not just a show about Walt anymore i can see why people would start to gravitate to Jesse and have more empathy with him even though personally i was still wanting Walt to win.

also, i didn't dislike Marie as much as people do.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah man. He blamed Jesse for getting Hank killed.

Fred.

Which was bullshyt... When hank figured out that white was heisenberg the whole time, how the hell did he expect it to end? Either Hank would arrest him or kill him or he would have hank killed off.
He may have blamed jesse but he could have always turned himself in to hank without involving those nazi a$$holes. Jesse suffered alot...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Which was bullshyt... When hank figured out that white was heisenberg the whole time, how the hell did he expect it to end? Either Hank would arrest him or kill him or he would have hank killed off.
He may have blamed jesse but he could have always turned himself in to hank without involving those nazi @ssholes. Jesse suffered alot...

Walt expected it to end when he sent the "confession" video. He handled it in a way that wouldn't endanger Hank, even when he showed up with Jesse Walt was willing to take the L. There was no way in hell he was gonna let anything happen to Hank, he'd go to jail first.

Regardless of how you or I feel about Walt, Jesse shouldn't have snitched on his partner. shyt was crazy gay.

Fred.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Walt expected it to end when he sent the "confession" video. He handled it in a way that wouldn't endanger Hank, even when he showed up with Jesse Walt was willing to take the L. There was no way in hell he was gonna let anything happen to Hank, he'd go to jail first.

Regardless of how you or I feel about Walt, Jesse shouldn't have snitched on his partner. shyt was crazy gay.

Fred.
:yeshrug:I wanted him to snitch.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Walt ruined Jesse's life tho. he wanted him to get thrown in jail...
Walt deserved whatever came at him in my honest opinion. Walt ruined Jesse's life (though Jesse definitely had a lot of say in how it went). Jesse will probably curse the day Walter found him after the Meth made for the rest of his life. not only did I think it was justified I needed me breh Hank to get more information :to:and I just wanted all of the dirty laundry aired so the world could see the shyt they did. I'm glad Jesse made it out alive though he'll be fukked up for the rest of his life :manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Jesse is a piece of shyt. fukk him. He ruined the series for me. I so badly wanted Walt to win. Why the fukk was he acting so fukking queer when he finally got his money? Dude was straight p*ssy.

Walter White became more demonic in the end, but he definitely was my favorite character by a long shot.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Jesse is a piece of shyt. fukk him. He ruined the series for me. I so badly wanted Walt to win. Why the fukk was he acting so fukking queer when he finally got his money? Dude was straight p*ssy.

Walter White became more demonic in the end, but he definitely was my favorite character by a long shot.
Walt was bytchmade :pacspit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I think it was all that guilt and shyt was eating this nikka alive from the inside. His boy got killed. his chick he was seeing OD'd when walt could have helped her and he told Jesse about it like yeah i watched her die and didnt save her ass. He killed that innocent scientist, to protect walt's ass... That shyt was killing his mind. When he got that last 5 million from that deal he should have left town immediately the minute Walt left the house when he had the gun at his back. He should have just said fukk it. im going to DR and buy me a house. fukk this crazy CAC.... He didnt need to snitch or anything. but hey...

:yeshrug:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I rode with Walt up till the end of last season. He did everyone dirty including his own fam and for that I can't respect him.