Did Jesse Pinkman ruin Breaking Bad's replayability for you?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:I wanted him to snitch.

tl_zps77f7760d.gif

Get all the way the fukk outta here with that shyt son. Walt deserved whatever happened to him but you don't rat on your partner. Jesse should've just killed him if it was that serious....or burned down his house. Or hell, killed his family.

Say what you want to about Walt but he played by the rules he was supposed to.

Fred.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
tl_zps77f7760d.gif

Get all the way the fukk outta here with that shyt son. Walt deserved whatever happened to him but you don't rat on your partner. Jesse should've just killed him if it was that serious....or burned down his house. Or hell, killed his family.

Say what you want to about Walt but he played by the rules he was supposed to.

Fred.
My alliance to Hank was stronger breh :manny:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The Fly was a lot of things in my opinion. Walt had guilt, Jesse didn't, Walt had secrets, Jesse didn't, Jesse accepted Janes death, Walt didn't, Walt was worried about Gus, Jesse wasn't :manny: which explains why Jesse was able to kill the fly easily because all of that was on Walt and not Jesse. And that's just a blanket statement.

On a seperate not Walt's paternal feelings towards Jesse still creep me out :scusthov:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My alliance to Hank was stronger breh :manny:

We're talking about two different things. I don't care if Walt caught an L via Hank, Jesse, the Nazis, Gus, Mike, whoever.

They compromised Jesse's character by making him snitch. They didn't have to do that in the process of handing Walt the L.

Fred.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I just re watched the series. Turns out my opinion changed of Skylar. I was wrong about her. I actually liked her and understood her POV the second go round. :obama:

Jesse emo ass though? :camby: Dont fukk with snitch ass nikkas.:webbscust:

All he had to do was check himself into an inpatient psychiatric hospital for 6 months..Then get out take his damn money that Walt gave his ass and ride off into the sunset with Brock and that latin bish :embarrassed:

Even Saul wanted that nikka Jesse bodied because of the dumb shyt he kept doing.:beli:

Walt the gawd :ahh::blessed:

Gus :banderas:

My nikka Saul :salute:

Mike :ohlawd:

Todd :myman:

Lydia :takedat:

Those Holly scenes when Walt took her. That baby was perfect.:mjcry:

Agent Schrader was a one of a kind a$$hole :skip::pachaha::salute:

Last edited:

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I fukked with Jesse up until he worked with Hank to take down Walt.. after that :yeshrug:fukk em

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I remember when cac websites were trying the "Breaking Bad is as great as The Wire, maybe better" narrative to get people to watch the show. Do people still care about this grossly overrated dull show?

Jesse Pinkman (is that his real name or the role?) was the biggest reason I couldn't finish Season 1. Then I started skimming eps here and there for the later seasons.