did getting in shape get you more attention?

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
  • Getting in shape didn't really affect or change anything at first. but the running did now i have chicks brehs cacs mexicans and the elderly come up to me saying they see me jogging all over some them get all nosey too asking shyt like what neighborhood im from. the thing is most of the attention is from dudes

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Negus been byke outta shape for a good 10 months :snoop:

grind of going back to school (in the lpn-rn program) and working got my time limited. Need to stop making excuses though because I can get in 3-4 days of 30 min exercise minimum w/ no issue.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Ima keep it 100 If u was out of shape and lame you will be even lamer in shape bcuz its more noticible and weird.
Of course females notice but nobody give a fucc about ya workout and if you take the bodybuilding bulk and cut route 99 percent of the attn gon be from dudes (strange) better to get in shape thru a sport or functional activity where u make friends

semtex

:)
Daps
Ima keep it 100 If u was out of shape and lame you will be even lamer in shape bcuz its more noticible and weird.
Of course females notice but nobody give a fucc about ya workout and if you take the bodybuilding bulk and cut route 99 percent of the attn gon be from dudes (strange) better to get in shape thru a sport or functional activity where u make friends
:jbhmm:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I havent lifted weights in 3 years now. During those days I averaged 15 different women a year for 4 years in a row :wow:. I cant say it was all cause I was fit and inshape. DUring those years I had little to no fukks to give and shot my shot every way possible and living recklessly. Being fit did make it easier I suppose :ehh:/

If u a lame awkward anti-social breh then lifting aint gon bring u hoes. You'll just be a muscular lame awkward breh :umad:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Facts
This is supported by every fitness forum or in real life gyms
I found this out in my early 20s that in a gym the ppl screaming at the mirror lifting 1000s of lbs and drinking protein get ZERO p*ssy (unless they famous) but the ppl doing martial arts playing basketball or crossfit have happy lives