did getting in shape get you more attention?

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Used to be 125 lbs. By the time I was 145 lbs. women definitely noticed but more so because they know how skinny I once was. By 160 lbs. I started looking relatively above-average/fit. That's where I still am now, and women notice but they aren't super overt with it. Just that they can tell you're in shape from how you walk, certain muscles, etc.

To be honest though you don't notice it when you're making gains, but other people do. There's been times where people will randomly point out some muscles and in my mind I'm telling myself, "What're you talking about I'm only 160 or so pounds?"

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Nothing like women coming up to you rubbing on your chest and grabbing your arms when they talking to you :ahh:

But then there's dude coming up to you while you at the bar drinking and want to ask what you taking and what's your work out regimen:scust:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
In all honesty, this guy looks like a fukking weirdo. Who wears a hat in a pool? Flexing for the camera? Not smiling or talking to anybody? You can tell he still got insecurities from SOMETHING. The motherfukker look like Will Sasso on juice.
Right. You wanna see insecurity go to any chain gym or if u really want a laugh check out those weightlifting forums lol. I'm into fitness but I'm more about health and functionality

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Nothing like women coming up to you rubbing on your chest and grabbing your arms when they talking to you :ahh:

But then there's dude coming up to you while you at the bar drinking and want to ask what you taking and what's your work out regimen:scust:
The random women thing is great but soon as a dude ask some "how much do you bench" its either a passive aggressive challenge or a night killer nobody likes hearing about working out during chill hours

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Facts
This is supported by every fitness forum or in real life gyms
I found this out in my early 20s that in a gym the ppl screaming at the mirror lifting 1000s of lbs and drinking protein get ZERO p*ssy (unless they famous) but the ppl doing martial arts playing basketball or crossfit have happy lives

Lies

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I havent lifted weights in 3 years now. During those days I averaged 15 different women a year for 4 years in a row :wow:. I cant say it was all cause I was fit and inshape. DUring those years I had little to no fukks to give and shot my shot every way possible and living recklessly. Being fit did make it easier I suppose :ehh:/

If u a lame awkward anti-social breh then lifting aint gon bring u hoes. You'll just be a muscular lame awkward breh :umad:

A lame awkward breh who in ridiculous shape has a chance to pull females,it's just about if he'll say the right things or not

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ima keep it 100 If u was out of shape and lame you will be even lamer in shape bcuz its more noticible and weird.
Of course females notice but nobody give a fucc about ya workout and if you take the bodybuilding bulk and cut route 99 percent of the attn gon be from dudes (strange) better to get in shape thru a sport or functional activity where u make friends

Nope not true

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
A lame awkward breh who in ridiculous shape has a chance to pull females,it's just about if he'll say the right things or not
Socially awkward breh rarely ever say the right things in social settings especially with women around :mjlol: