did getting in shape get you more attention?

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Bruh those married engaged ones wanna fukk the most and they the best. Ain't no strings attached

You not lying... I went on a Carnival cruise a couple weeks ago with the wife and kids, and there was this one chick who was there that was about to get married. She was there with all her bridesmaids. She was at the pool in a two piece white bikini with ruffles on the butt, and a sash that said "Bride to Be", and she was the one doing the most. When the DJ was playing the island music, she was trying extra hard to draw attention to herself with her suggestive dancing, but the liquor and her genes betrayed her sense of rhythm. There was some n1ggas who knew what it was and was giving her the :shaq: :takedat: look when they would walk by. Then there was this one low key n1gga, he would walk by on his way to the poolside bar, look at her, give her the :ehh::russell:combo and keep it moving, then the same thing on the way back. Since he was so apparently unimpressed, she would try harder when he passed by. When she and her girls got drinks, she had gotten these phallic shaped straws and lollipops. I have no doubt that they all got ran through on that boat. She probably getting married to Chad or Todd this weekend like she's :queen: while she still got Raheem's nut in the back of her throat.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Between getting in shape over the past 4 months and finishing nursing school; shyt has been :whew: even my kid mom all of sudden wanting us back together now :huhldup:

Told her I ain't ready for all that now :bryan:(actually was trying my best to fix things while we were in school. She said no. :wow:)

Already posted in this thread so I'm just giving an update lol was looking at a pic from last May and I was looking :flabbynsick: swear I didn't realize my face was that fat and my stomach was kinda big :pachaha:

Just glad my health byke on track :sas1:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Between getting in shape over the past 4 months and finishing nursing school; shyt has been :whew: even my kid mom all of sudden wanting us back together now :huhldup:

Told her I ain't ready for all that now :bryan:(actually was trying my best to fix things while we were in school. She said no. :wow:)

Already posted in this thread so I'm just giving an update lol was looking at a pic from last May and I was looking :flabbynsick: swear I didn't realize my face was that fat and my stomach was kinda big :pachaha:

Just glad my health byke on track :sas1:
:blessed: Don't go back to her :ufdup:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
It been plenty of times females threw themselves at me because of my big arms and chest. I'm not even big on fitness nether. I workout 3 times a week.

Leave your short sleeve button up open to show the middle of your chest if you got a nice size chest and flat stomach and females LOVE that shyt. I like to flirt though. I don't take it past that. I'm not into easy prey.

:myman:

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
Yes, work/friends/family. Its really noticeable because I started around 164lbs, now im a lean 190ish. Positive compliments all around
Damn bruh im trying get to about that weight (im 150 now).
How long did it take for you?

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Damn bruh im trying get to about that weight (im 150 now).
How long did it take for you?
I started lifting at 164lbs, I've trained for a little over a year and a half to this date. What I didnt realize when I first started, is that the saying, diet is 80%, exercising is the other 20%; couldnt be any more accurate. You're trying to gain weight you gotta eat, eat, eat. Im eating around 3500 calories a day, around 165-175 protein, everything else I kinda just wing it. Yes it's actually hard to eat that much when you're not used to it, as time goes on you adjust.

Last edited: