did getting in shape get you more attention?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It's socially awkward brehs who are jacked that's piping hoes breh,cmon now
certainly not where im at. All these socially awkward jacked dudes are always alone here not even striking up convos with these hoes even though they be choosing sometimes.

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Yea, there was this new "reality" show that came out on TLC last week called "Fat Chance", about some overweight people who lost weight and changed their bodies hoping that some crush of theirs would look at them differently. I think the last episode I saw was actually the premiere, cause I was looking for some discussions on it and couldn't find any. The one I saw was about this lawyer dude, I think his wife had passed, and he was raising two sons by himself. He had gotten up to 300 plus lbs, and he wanted to get down to 220 in three months, and then step to this broad that he had a crush on, basically a longtime family friend. I'll give dude props, he actually got down to like 210 in three months, with all the lifting and cardio and his diet (show was never clear on what his dietary program was), but when he stepped to old girl she curved him.

:mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
9/10 you get attention from men, 1/10 you get attention from female and thats mainly from your mom asking if you're on steroids
:what:

What areas do yall live in?

I get compliments all the time from females especially co workers. I work in the hospital and get same compliments from patients and their families. I had one lady come up to me and say" damn, your built like an ox" in the middle of the hallway :heh:

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
:what:

What areas do yall live in?

I get compliments all the time from females especially co workers. I work in the hospital and get same compliments from patients and their families. I had one lady come up to me and say" damn, your built like an ox" in the middle of the hallway :heh:

Are they good looking women? If so mad respect.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Same here. I'm very modest about it. I'm not into tight ass stretch shirts and I don't walk around with the "Yeah, I'm buff" look.

Definitely get more attention. It gets :demonic:having to weed out the unattractive ones.