did getting in shape get you more attention?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
being in shape has definitely gotten me more attention from the ladies. i am 6'1 and 210 lbs right now and i stay at under ten percent bodyfat year round. the other day i went to the bank and asked to get some money out and the bank manager, a 40 year old white woman, told me that there was a special circumstance and i had to go to get it personally from the back. we went in the safe and then she suddenly started pressing all up on me, touching my chest and telling me she hadn't been with a man in fifteen years. i was all like 'earline, you are a married woman lol' and i almost didn't make it outta there without laying some serious pipe. but long story short, i did get the money though which they are required to give me by law and yes this really happened in my actual life.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
being in shape has definitely gotten me more attention from the ladies. i am 6'1 and 210 lbs right now and i stay at under ten percent bodyfat year round. the other day i went to the bank and asked to get some money out and the bank manager, a 40 year old white woman, told me that there was a special circumstance and i had to go to get it personally from the back. we went in the safe and then she suddenly started pressing all up on me, touching my chest and telling me she hadn't been with a man in fifteen years. i was all like 'earline, you are a married woman lol' and i almost didn't make it outta there without laying some serious pipe. but long story short, i did get the money though which they are required to give me by law and yes this really happened in my actual life.

So a bank manager risked her career for your gains?

:duck:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started the gym on January 4th this year and went out for the first time last weekend. I was standing behind this group of white girls and some bum as white dude started dancing in front of me and these chicks pushed that nikka out the way and said your blocking the view and go dance somewhere else. That same night I had some random older cac chick walk by me and grab my ass while I was going to grab a drink at the bar. I noticed that chicks will hover more around you like they want some attention from you. shyt like that.

Side note also had a tranny try and grab my hand to dance but caught that nikka with the :whoa: soon as I heard the voice.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Yeah, I lost weight an bought some great fitting suits, and the attention was crazy, even though I was still 25 lbs overweight. I couldn't walk through the mall or go to a Starbucks without getting stopped by people for random shyt.

I gained a bunch of weight back so now I'm starting over again :sadbron:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yeah, I lost weight an bought some great fitting suits, and the attention was crazy, even though I was still 25 lbs overweight. I couldn't walk through the mall or go to a Starbucks without getting stopped by people for random shyt.

I gained a bunch of weight back so now I'm starting over again :sadbron:

Barring a life changing event, i dont see how peeps slip back into out of shape. After all the hard work, its not worth it to just let go. When i felt unmotivated, i still pushed myself to workout at least 2 to 3 times a week while eating 80% clean. I didnt hit the weights as hard and took more rest time but still managed to finish. I cant imagine just letting it all go. :francis:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Been on a consistent bulk grind since December. My diet has become more consistent as it has ever been. My body has only made slight gains but I feel amazing and can see results.

Yes, I can confirm that girls interact a little differently now. There's something about knowing that even if you aren't an Adonis yet, your body is in the "fit" category.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Barring a life changing event, i dont see how peeps slip back into out of shape. After all the hard work, its not worth it to just let go. When i felt unmotivated, i still pushed myself to workout at least 2 to 3 times a week while eating 80% clean. I didnt hit the weights as hard and took more rest time but still managed to finish. I cant imagine just letting it all go. :francis:

Food is a hell of a drug... :manny:

I'm back on it though. Give me 5 months and I'll be straight

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Breh..you never lied..:pachaha:

I really feel like an addict who went clean...

Every day is a potential beginning of a relapse..gotta stay on my game

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf are u even talking about?
:mjlol:

This fat somalian troll just blurting shyt because he came in to the gym looking for daps :mjlol:

Take your bullshyt back to TLR, we dont want your aids here :camby:
Complain about a post which highlights cacs in a negative way before following that up by accusing Africans of having aids :patrice:

Cacs can't help but expose themselves out here brehs :mjlol2:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Complain about a post which highlights cacs in a negative way before following that up by accusing Africans of having aids :patrice:

Cacs can't help but expose themselves out here brehs :mjlol2:

Wtf are u even talking about? :dead:

All i said is u either work with retards or cacs and some how u interpeted that into this? :dahell:

I swear to god some of u coli brehs have mental issues. Get help

U didnt get your daps so u failed. Back to TLR u go lil nikka

Btw since you slow, your comments = aids

Just another failed nikka going on ignore :francis:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
You catch more women staring.. My mother's friend wanted me to kiss her after she saw my little transformation... She begged me to :mjlol: