Did Anyone Fumble The Bag Worse Than Desus and Mero?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Rumor has it Desus went full Hollywood and allegedly got with Anna Kendrick :mjlol: and Mero didn't appreciate getting pushed to the side so that was that.

He’s not with Anna Kendrick in “that” sense (he’s a flaming homosexual, not that there’s anything wrong with that), he was more of her black mascot/accessory. He’s pretty much a c00n :ehh:

As others have stated, their schtick wasn’t really that funny. Never enjoyed their podcast and only thought a few clips of the show was funny

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I came in to post this fool specifically. He probably needs his own thread highlighting how bad he dropped the ball. Man just straight up refused to work. :scust: He could have been bigger than Lena Dunham and Issa Rae :francis:

This shyt was some complete bullshyt to mayhem.

Not sure why y'all thought this weak ass show with them sus face ass nikkaz was tha deal. shyt was weak huff as fukk and slow. Plus sus as hell.

Newarkie from mayhem. singlehandedly as one character from mayhem.
shyt on that bullshyt easy.

Art Barr

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They had their time and now it’s over. I really couldn’t get into their style but they were ok. Didn’t see them lasting long though. At least they got some cool shyt to tell their grandkids though. That Showtime move was crazy to me, it’s like they disappeared after that move.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This shyt was some complete bullshyt to mayhem.

Not sure why y'all thought this weak ass show with them sus face ass nikkaz was tha deal. shyt was weak huff as fukk and slow. Plus sus as hell.

Newarkie from mayhem. singlehandedly as one character from mayhem.
shyt on that bullshyt easy.

Art Barr

Even if the show was garbage, like somebody earlier in the thread said, they had buzz and they had an audience. He dropped the ball. I don't like Tyler Perry's material but I realize his ability to get an audience, grow it, and make business moves.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
He’s not with Anna Kendrick in “that” sense (he’s a flaming homosexual, not that there’s anything wrong with that), he was more of her black mascot/accessory. He’s pretty much a c00n :ehh:

As others have stated, their schtick wasn’t really that funny. Never enjoyed their podcast and only thought a few clips of the show was funny
:ohhh: ???

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Rumor has it Desus went full Hollywood and allegedly got with Anna Kendrick :mjlol: and Mero didn't appreciate getting pushed to the side so that was that.

I mean when You go from Chopped Cheeses and Soundview Hoes in The BX to Tomahawk Steaks in West Hollywood wit Anna Kendrick,how can one Blame Desus Christ:yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Desus fukked that up trying to chase the Hollyweirdos and liberal dikk suckery. Skated on their boy Victor that held them down because he wasn't on some soft shoe shyt. It's a real shame they both hella talented
did jay z skated on dame? More like Victor didnt respect them nikkas bc if he did he would not have gotten outta pocket and played his position.