Did Anyone Fumble The Bag Worse Than Desus and Mero?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Their schtick of being the homeboy urban tour guides for hipsters and office bros got tired.

Desus was funny.

Mero was not.

Desus wanted to and made it known he was selling out as fast as possible. He was in it for a payday. That means he had no integrity to the brand he built.

When Mero went at it with Tariq over that unfunny bytch I knew their time was coming to an end. They for some reason embraced ultra liberals and started getting into politics and shyt. Doomed.
I got offended when I learned Mero was married to a yuppie white woman

Like bruh

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Seems to me like you think he fumbled because of who she was compared to what she should’ve meant to him. What else could have been fumbled by a Grammy nomination producer with money of his own?
A beautiful woman with more money than him.
For example, Steadman Graham is a successful businessman with money of his own, but he has been very wise not to fumble his golden goose. No matter what Oprah does, Steadman keeps his eyes on the prize.
JD had the second most successful Jackson in his pocket, and he lost it over a piece of strange.

Daps
A beautiful woman with more money than him.
For example, Steadman Graham is a successful businessman with money of his own, but he has been very wise not to fumble his golden goose. No matter what Oprah does, Steadman keeps his eyes on the prize.
JD had the second most successful Jackson in his pocket, and he lost it over a piece of strange.

Like I said…JD made enough. I’m not interested in a broad’s money that I should have accumulated my self

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You got proof?
This was from last year or so
I think I can figure out why they broke up the podcast, Desus seems to be going in a different direction:scust:

0-B190965-52-BA-446-B-B925-758472557-BD2.jpg