Did Anyone Fumble The Bag Worse Than Desus and Mero?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They were entertaining on twitter at times, but I always thought they sucked on TV. And given that their brand is basically a television/streaming version of Vice-type content ("hey we're visiting this restaurant and making jokes while talking to people"), they were never gonna have a lot of job security. When shyt goes bad, those are the first shows that get axed. And shyt definitely went bad for a lot of streaming services this year.

Sounds like one of them is gonna end up as a black late night host, and the other will just kinda float around taking gigs and laughing at his own jokes. A late night gig is $$ but who knows how long he'll have to wait before getting that gig, and what the late night market will be by then. Ultimately I think they're gonna end up back on youtube doing content. Similar to what Action Bronson is doing now with the food stuff he does.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
1492093715_maxresdefault-1024x603.jpg

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to these guys? Before the Pandemic they were everywhere. I could have seen them replacing Charlemagne and Envy as The Breakfast Club hosts. They were the "edgy nikkas" the corporate whites were setting up to be the next winner of the Illuminati Lottery.

I haven't seen or heard from these guys in forever..
What’s their reach with the female demo?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Rumor has it Desus went full Hollywood and allegedly got with Anna Kendrick :mjlol: and Mero didn't appreciate getting pushed to the side so that was that.

Naw they had a falling out over their manager.
  • Victor was wilding out on the Showtime show staff
  • They complained to head office to get him banned from the set
  • Desus said cool, Mero wasnt feeling that

and here we are. :manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps

I came in to post this fool specifically. He probably needs his own thread highlighting how bad he dropped the ball. Man just straight up refused to work. :scust: He could have been bigger than Lena Dunham and Issa Rae :francis: