Dianne Feinstein berates children asking her to support the Green New Deal

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
:comeon:

A far right lunatic was just caught planning a massacre againts prominent Democrats and journalists but sure those kids or their parents are just as insidious as those far right crazies.
And a far left lunatic gunned down a U.S. rep on a baseball field.

Yo what the fukk is wrong with you dudes man?

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
She is a disgusting person, and a hypocritical fraud.
This applies to the entire old guard...

Old Guard = NeoCons

Its why it was imperative for the Dems to bush them all...

Pelosi being chosen as house leader again was a colossal mistake and you saw exactly why when she has to address any issue other than Trump...

She stays on Wall Street and corporate Amerikkkas dikk just as hard as any Rethuglican...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate these setups. Sent kids out to pitch something then act offended if the politician challenges them at all. I like the green deal but like they just said on the news it’s not going anywhere with trump and a republican senate.

I don't even care if the bill is guaranteed to pass. This is a matter of fairness and reason.

We just lambasted that stupid kid for selling stuff to build Trump's wall and we rightly blamed the parents, but because these kids support the issues we do, and because Feinstein is a shytty politician, we are willing to give them a pass for the dishonestly edited video.

It's a slippery slope folks.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
she one of the bytches with dementia, i guarantee.

some DC pharmacist came out a couple years ago and said many members in congress are prescribed dementia medication but didn't name names.
Woooooow

This is some fukking Roman shyt at this point

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Not trying to defend Feinstein but I have to say I'm tired of parents using their kids as mouth pieces of their political opinion. Instead of being an adult and discussing your ideas like an adult, you use your kids because you know it puts the person in a bind where either they are truth about their beliefs which is what you want and they look like an a$$hole to a little kid or they have to obviously lie just to spare a kids feelings.

Kind of lame tactic tbh.
Me too
I would have went off the little girl that said I voted for you

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
i would impose age limits before i put in term limits.

but maybe that too.

and before some one brings up bernie, this bytch is RBG age lol. if you're over 80 you can no longer serve, especially not without us knowing what medication you're on IMO.
60 or older u gotta go

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Reminder that she only came to power because the two highest ranking leftist politicians in the state in Harvey Milk and Mayor Moscone were assassinated after Feinstein lost to Moscone for the mayorship of San Fran (I don't think she put the hit out, but she absolutely benefited the most). She is a large reason California Democrats are a bunch of embarrassing technocrats in the pockets of big business nowadays.

And she's also 85 years old and will literally die at her desk because our system is broken. :francis:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Also, incrementalism for climate change is no longer viable, it doesn't matter if it's "not realistic" to set the target date for 0 emissions at 2030, we don't have the time to wait anymore, incrementalist thinking on the issue will be like bailing water out when you're already underwater.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh well...they now just seeing this republican bytch in democratic clothing's colors...:mjlol: She has more in common with republican than a poor democrat, this bytch is white and rich she could care less about the planet... its fukk you I got mines. She doesn't even give a fukk about her grandkids and them living on this planet...:mjlol::bryan: